Got a full review.

#21Solblade44Posted 12/31/2012 2:04:07 PM
demonfang178 posted...
Golden Sun: The Broken Seal

What is this? I've been looking to play the original while still supporting Camelot (loved the Lost Age).

Just the first game. Its the very rarely used subtitle.
---
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd272/Solblade44/SSBB/Sol44.jpg
GT: Solblade44
#22demonfang178Posted 12/31/2012 2:08:43 PM
Ah. I really need to get the taste of Dark Dawn out of my 3DS.
#23Capitan_KidPosted 12/31/2012 2:10:01 PM
Dark Dawn is the only one ive played. Why u no like?
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#24HellFire-BahamuPosted 12/31/2012 2:13:28 PM
Solblade44 posted...
AmishMechanic posted...
Psychochild27 posted...
AmishMechanic posted...
Kung_Fu_Fighter posted...
Well, this DmC story is already better than the previous games. However, if you're playing this series for the story, you're playing it wrong.

u just dont understan wat ninja theory are trying 2 do

theyre trying 2 show that games can have good storys

Plenty of games have already beaten them to the punch. Just look at Walking Dead this year.

that wasnt really a game

name 1 other game that has a gud story

Xenoblade Chronicles
Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors
Virtue's Last Reward
SMT: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
The World Ends with You
The Persona games are pretty good - most of the SMT games are
Gears of War 2 and 3 were pretty good imo; better than the first game at the least
The Mario & Luigi RPGs are alright and very humorous
SMT: Devil Survivor 1/Overclocked - another SMT game
Golden Sun: The Broken Seal/The Lost Age duology, though it wouldn't beat out the most of the games listed above, are serviceable.
Kingdom Hearts before it starts it kudzu plot
Blazblue

Want us to keep going? You'll probably come up with some inane excuse as to why none of these count and will continue to ride on DmC like its the second coming, just like in every other topic you've posted in.

Your list was perfect until I saw Blazblue.
Blazblue's story is no better than any other fighters story.
Take that junk off, lol.
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE
#25HellFire-BahamuPosted 12/31/2012 2:15:27 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...

If you played the original games, you'd notice a stark change in character development and really, all conversations in Dark Dawn.
Really just seems like you're overly spoon fed everything, sort of like having an overprotective mother telling you a bedtime story. It wasn't a bad game nor a bad sequel. Just kind of lost its semi-mature tone that it had in the first 2 games.
---
#26antking61Posted 12/31/2012 2:16:06 PM
HellFire-Bahamu posted...
Take that junk off, lol.

Erm...BlazBlue actually has a deep and well told plot to it. It surpasses many adventure and action games that brag about story and just plain Isaac Stomps other fighters. This is subjective of course but still...
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#27Solblade44Posted 12/31/2012 2:17:18 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...

The game is alright, but I found it to be super easy. I mean, the first two games aren't hard and can be a challenge at some points. DD offered no such challenge except for Dullahan, who appears as a bonus boss again. Actually, those three soldiers near the beginning might count only because they're a threat you wouldn't expect so early on.

Storywise, it was okay. It certainly had a threat as bad as the first two games - maybe even worse. However, some characters (Himi!) get shafted horribly, and some of it was predictable, especially if you played the other games.

I liked Dark Dawn. It was alright but I can see why some people would be disappointed in it.
---
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd272/Solblade44/SSBB/Sol44.jpg
GT: Solblade44
#28ShadowZero007Posted 12/31/2012 2:19:14 PM
*Shrugs*
Breaking molds or not the story presentation is still much more solid than previous DMC's.
It actually seems to have proper narrative flow; as opposed to how disjointed the story telling could feel in the old DMC's.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#29HellFire-BahamuPosted 12/31/2012 2:21:46 PM
antking61 posted...
HellFire-Bahamu posted...
Take that junk off, lol.

Erm...BlazBlue actually has a deep and well told plot to it. It surpasses many adventure and action games that brag about story and just plain Isaac Stomps other fighters. This is subjective of course but still...

I know the full story and I will admit, for a fighting game, the story is pretty solid, mainly cause of the consistently and actually features a linear plotline instead of a series of what if scenarios that most fighters have, with you not knowing the canon story until a sequel is produced, but I'd still not give it too much credit, but that's just me.
It's not like I don't like it though, but I digress.
---
#30demonfang178Posted 12/31/2012 2:22:34 PM
I hated Tyrell...throughout the ENTIRE game, the emotion response system adds nothing and doesn't make sense half the time, the bosses are incredibly easy, the game has missables (easy missables including Djinn for crying out loud), the last character was shoehorned, most of the dialgoue last game is just everyone agreeing with each other, the plot lacks urgency and depth, the new classes are new in title alone, there are maybe about four new moves in this game, unleashes are even more broken than they were in the Lost Age, the dungeons overstay their welcome (the zodiac one especially), the game has odd difficulty and exp spikes, the game leaves A LOT of questions open, and, the big one, THERE'S NO NEW GAME PLUS.

Dark Dawn takes away a lot and adds nothing to compenate. Not even the arena returns and with the DS' wifi, not being able to battle players across the world is a missed opportunity.