Got a full review.

#41HellFire-BahamuPosted 12/31/2012 2:40:21 PM
ShadowZero007 posted...
LordMe posted...
shatterstar posted...
Mate.

The story won't grab everyone. Some will like it and some will not....period.

Different strokes for different folks mate.

If you chose to glorify this guys opinion on the plot as law just because you're riding on the hate bus and you feel that it benefits your cause, go right ahead, it's your choice.

When you're desperate, you'll try to work every angle that you can to take cheap shots at it.

But his conclusion was this...."But the fact remains that the overall experience is in any case altogether pleasant and fun.'

He also gave it a decent review...(7.5 out of 10)

I see this game score overwhelmingly positive reviews and I'm 100% sure that you see this as well. It has two 9's already and a 7.5 and it's just a week away.

So what you're trying to convey here by posting only the negative parts of his review is irrelevant...lol.

I am not trying to convey much of anything, aside form posting the first ACTUAL review that is more then just a number, something to read, and see.

I pointed out the story line because a few people are saying the story dies out before the end of the game, and that Capcom hired NT for their writing and it is already being pointed out as moderately weak.

7.5 is a good score, I am not denying that, I understand it is your job, but don't go diving in insulting people in the first post, I am not desperate, I was simply quoting the most interesting line to me, since that was the POINT of this reboot.

Up until he started ranting about hate buses he was right.
Some people think the old DMC's had solid narratives, others disagreed.
Hell I loved Southland Tales and it's plot (Not to mention it's hilarious.) but I've heard folks call it one of the most horribly written films ever :p

Not everyone will be satisfied with a plot or it's presentation, and until I see it for myself; I will reserve my judgement; regardless of how positive or negative any review/preview of it is.

I support this too!
Not having an opinion of my own is easy, lol
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE
#42ChickenfrogmanPosted 12/31/2012 2:47:51 PM
People seriously think this game's plot has 'depth'? Are they ******* high?
---
Renekton would make a terrible lifeguard. He'd just laugh at you as you drown and die and then probably eat your corpse.
PSN: RevolverChicken7
#43ShadowZero007Posted 12/31/2012 2:49:08 PM
Chickenfrogman posted...
People seriously think this game's plot has 'depth'? Are they ******* high?

And this is why we can't have nice things.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#44shatterstarPosted 12/31/2012 2:50:48 PM
LordMe posted...
shatterstar posted...
Mate.

If you chose to glorify this guys opinion on the plot as law just because you're riding on the hate bus and you feel that it benefits your cause, go right ahead, it's your choice.

When you're desperate, you'll try to work every angle that you can to take cheap shots at it.

But his conclusion was this...."But the fact remains that the overall experience is in any case altogether pleasant and fun.'

I see this game score overwhelmingly positive reviews and I'm 100% sure that you see this as well. It has two 9's already and a 7.5 and it's just a week away.

So what you're trying to convey here by posting only the negative parts of his review is irrelevant...lol.

I am not trying to convey much of anything, aside form posting the first ACTUAL review that is more then just a number, something to read, and see.

I pointed out the story line because a few people are saying the story dies out before the end of the game, and that Capcom hired NT for their writing and it is already being pointed out as moderately weak.

7.5 is a good score, I am not denying that, I understand it is your job, but don't go diving in insulting people in the first post, I am not desperate, I was simply quoting the most interesting line to me, since that was the POINT of this reboot.

Thinking logically, you would've already known that not everyone will enjoy the plot so there is no need to point that out now is there. But that's not as exciting as the illogical approach now is it?
#45HellFire-BahamuPosted 12/31/2012 2:53:55 PM
shatterstar posted...
LordMe posted...
shatterstar posted...
Mate.

Thinking logically, you would've already known that not everyone will enjoy the plot so there is no need to point that out now is there. But that's not as exciting as the illogical approach now is it?

Shatter, can we be friends?
While I can't entirely agree with you ever vigilante form of Pros opinionating, I do enjoy what you have to say cause you say what I would say in a real life situation, lol
---
#46LordMe(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 2:55:21 PM
shatterstar posted...

I quoted what I found interesting since that was the PURPOSE of the reboot was to give it to Ninja Theory because of their storytelling, and that is turning around on them.
#47Capitan_KidPosted 12/31/2012 3:23:14 PM
LordMe posted...
shatterstar posted...

I quoted what I found interesting since that was the PURPOSE of the reboot was to give it to Ninja Theory because of their storytelling, and that is turning around on them.

More than just the plot. It was given to them so that DMC could have a western flair that would appeal to a bigger audience.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#48megamaticsPosted 12/31/2012 3:26:45 PM
7.5 is a fair score...Nothing Ground Breaking, Nothing Terrible in a sense to it being a game. For a Devil May cry game...That's pretty damn bad.
---
GamerTag: RaymondMic/OptimusMega PSN: Optimus Mega
SteamProfile: Megamatics
#49antking61Posted 12/31/2012 3:28:26 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
More than just the plot. It was given to them so that DMC could have a western flair that would appeal to a bigger audience.

Which is what makes this whole situation so damn ironic.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#50HellFire-BahamuPosted 12/31/2012 3:30:12 PM
megamatics posted...
7.5 is a fair score...Nothing Ground Breaking, Nothing Terrible in a sense to it being a game. For a Devil May cry game...That's pretty damn bad.

I wouldn't say that. DMC4 got a 7.5 from Official Xbox Magazine and a whole lot of 8s from various websites and magazines.
As long as it stays in the 7 to 9 range, it'll be fine.
---