Got a full review.

#61RichterB17Posted 12/31/2012 5:12:55 PM
ShadowZero007 posted...
LordMe posted...
shatterstar posted...
Mate.

The story won't grab everyone. Some will like it and some will not....period.

Different strokes for different folks mate.

If you chose to glorify this guys opinion on the plot as law just because you're riding on the hate bus and you feel that it benefits your cause, go right ahead, it's your choice.

When you're desperate, you'll try to work every angle that you can to take cheap shots at it.

But his conclusion was this...."But the fact remains that the overall experience is in any case altogether pleasant and fun.'

He also gave it a decent review...(7.5 out of 10)

I see this game score overwhelmingly positive reviews and I'm 100% sure that you see this as well. It has two 9's already and a 7.5 and it's just a week away.

So what you're trying to convey here by posting only the negative parts of his review is irrelevant...lol.

I am not trying to convey much of anything, aside form posting the first ACTUAL review that is more then just a number, something to read, and see.

I pointed out the story line because a few people are saying the story dies out before the end of the game, and that Capcom hired NT for their writing and it is already being pointed out as moderately weak.

7.5 is a good score, I am not denying that, I understand it is your job, but don't go diving in insulting people in the first post, I am not desperate, I was simply quoting the most interesting line to me, since that was the POINT of this reboot.

Up until he started ranting about hate buses he was right.
Some people think the old DMC's had solid narratives, others disagreed.
Hell I loved Southland Tales and it's plot (Not to mention it's hilarious.) but I've heard folks call it one of the most horribly written films ever :p

Not everyone will be satisfied with a plot or it's presentation, and until I see it for myself; I will reserve my judgement; regardless of how positive or negative any review/preview of it is.

You.... You like Southland Tales?.... How?
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#62ShadowZero007Posted 12/31/2012 5:21:26 PM
Treat it as a satirical comedy with some end of the world intrigue.
(You know; cause that's what it is.)
It's golden.
"I'm a pimp, and pimps don't commit suicide."
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#63RichterB17Posted 12/31/2012 5:28:35 PM
ShadowZero007 posted...
It's golden.

Ah I see. The first time I saw it was early in the mourning and I just sat there like "what... what in the f*** is happening". The only thing I liked when I first saw it was the Blur song they used in the end lol.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#64ShadowZero007Posted 12/31/2012 5:30:19 PM
RichterB17 posted...
ShadowZero007 posted...
It's golden.

Ah I see. The first time I saw it was early in the mourning and I just sat there like "what... what in the f*** is happening". The only thing I liked when I first saw it was the Blur song they used in the end lol.

XD
Yeah i think most people's problem with it is that they took it as 100% srs business.
(Though I dont see how when there's a scene with a woman pointing a gun at her head demanding that The Rock allow her to preform sexual favors on him.)
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#65antking61Posted 12/31/2012 5:38:20 PM
Never seen it. Don't really care for Sean William Scott but I've been thinking of checking it out anyway since it's on Netflix.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#66Kobe_Got_JamPosted 1/1/2013 9:56:51 PM
LordMe posted...
http://www.insight-factor.net/recensioni/dmc-devil-may-cry-recensione-review

Click the English flag option on the top right of the page to read it.

Here is something interesting though...

Just a shame for a plot far from exciting and a technical sector not really rise to the occasion ...

First reviews already pointing out the plot... Ninja Theory was hired for their writing! So that doesn't even hold up. And we know the gameplay is not up to par.

I like how you conveniently left out the part of the reviewer's quote you didn't want to believe. I'll just leave the full passage here. You're welcome.

Of course you can not help but notice a slight loss of depth and a more moderate difficulty than the previous chapters of the brand, but the fact remains that the overall experience is in any case altogether pleasant and fun. Just a shame for a plot far from exciting and a technical sector not really rise to the occasion ... in that case, perhaps, the vote would have been higher by at least a point.

---
PSN ID: MoirNoir
#67KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/1/2013 10:01:22 PM
Kobe_Got_Jam posted...
LordMe posted...
http://www.insight-factor.net/recensioni/dmc-devil-may-cry-recensione-review

Click the English flag option on the top right of the page to read it.

Here is something interesting though...

Just a shame for a plot far from exciting and a technical sector not really rise to the occasion ...

First reviews already pointing out the plot... Ninja Theory was hired for their writing! So that doesn't even hold up. And we know the gameplay is not up to par.

I like how you conveniently left out the part of the reviewer's quote you didn't want to believe. I'll just leave the full passage here. You're welcome.

Of course you can not help but notice a slight loss of depth and a more moderate difficulty than the previous chapters of the brand, but the fact remains that the overall experience is in any case altogether pleasant and fun. Just a shame for a plot far from exciting and a technical sector not really rise to the occasion ... in that case, perhaps, the vote would have been higher by at least a point.

So basically what he left out is them saying "All together it's kinda fun, but it's not what they said it would be."

Would you preorder a game if someone told you that? It's kinda fun but not what was advertised?
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#68Kobe_Got_JamPosted 1/1/2013 10:19:39 PM
Nothing in this world is perfect. I'd rather buy something I was looking forward to that was simply fun with a few flaws, than something everyone in the world claimed was the best game ever but I had no interest in.

The Madden franchise is huge and has a ton of fans, I absolutely have no interest in football games so I've never played Madden. On the other hand I love Grasshopper Manufacture games and have collected most all NA releases since Killer 7. Suda 51 would have to really drop the ball to get me to not buy one of his titles. Even if he did I really look forward to GM's games as long as it's a fun time I'd probably pick it up eventually.

Now if more reviews come out and multiple sites confirm the same negative gameplay and story aspects I'd have to think twice before buying. So far i'm still Day One for DMC.
---
PSN ID: MoirNoir
#69KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/1/2013 10:21:07 PM
Kobe_Got_Jam posted...
Nothing in this world is perfect. I'd rather buy something I was looking forward to that was simply fun with a few flaws, than something everyone in the world claimed was the best game ever but I had no interest in.

The Madden franchise is huge and has a ton of fans, I absolutely have no interest in football games so I've never played Madden. On the other hand I love Grasshopper Manufacture games and have collected most all NA releases since Killer 7. Suda 51 would have to really drop the ball to get me to not buy one of his titles. Even if he did I really look forward to GM's games as long as it's a fun time I'd probably pick it up eventually.

Now if more reviews come out and multiple sites confirm the same negative gameplay and story aspects I'd have to think twice before buying. So far i'm still Day One for DMC.

I'm not trying to dissuade you. I just don't want people misconstruing things.

Also.... I love Suda too ^_^

NMH is nothing short of fantastic.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#70lokithefoolPosted 1/1/2013 10:40:32 PM
AmishMechanic posted...
Psychochild27 posted...
AmishMechanic posted...
Kung_Fu_Fighter posted...
Well, this DmC story is already better than the previous games. However, if you're playing this series for the story, you're playing it wrong.

u just dont understan wat ninja theory are trying 2 do

theyre trying 2 show that games can have good storys

Plenty of games have already beaten them to the punch. Just look at Walking Dead this year.

that wasnt really a game

name 1 other game that has a gud story

Plane Scape torment comes to mind...