These reviews coming in are god awful...

#21Xtreme65Posted 1/1/2013 3:25:45 AM
Yeah I do but not on DMC boards cuz Gears of War usually never gets brought up here.
---
When coincidence is so convenient, I prefer to call it fate.
#22BlackSheepWallsPosted 1/1/2013 5:57:45 AM
antking61 posted...
I hate Simon Pegg.

I like Simon Pegg
#23LordOfCinderPosted 1/1/2013 6:06:18 AM
ReiderAsmadi posted...
Xtreme65 posted...
If games like GoW gets 9s it honestly doesnt surprise me that this game gets that high of reviews cuz honestly the demo provides more in depth combat than every GoW game. (i love GoW though)

This is a random and completely off-topic question but is it just me or does anybody else confuse God of War and Gears of War when the abbreviation is used?

Not me. GoW has always been more commonly used for God of War since it came out first, so naturally GoW always meant God of War to me. It's used for Gears of War only on Xbox related boards or shooter boards (CoD, Halo, etc).

And of course, since this is a PS3 board and DmC is a hack and slash game, people will naturally think it means God of War.
#24ShadowZero007Posted 1/1/2013 6:07:27 AM
LordOfCinder posted...
ReiderAsmadi posted...
Xtreme65 posted...
If games like GoW gets 9s it honestly doesnt surprise me that this game gets that high of reviews cuz honestly the demo provides more in depth combat than every GoW game. (i love GoW though)

This is a random and completely off-topic question but is it just me or does anybody else confuse God of War and Gears of War when the abbreviation is used?

Not me. GoW has always been more commonly used for God of War since it came out first, so naturally GoW always meant God of War to me. It's used for Gears of War only on Xbox related boards or shooter boards (CoD, Halo, etc).

And of course, since this is a PS3 board and DmC is a hack and slash game, people will naturally think it means God of War.

Yeah; the board you are on is what really helps me decide what they're talking about.
Also I'd say 95% of the time the context of their posts makes it obvious.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...