Kingdom Hearts or DmC?

#21HellsControllerPosted 1/5/2013 7:26:07 PM
Pirateking2000 posted...
One day Kingdom Hearts 3 will come

and now we can get a Star Wars level

Jesus f****** Christ this had not occurred to me. I'll need to change my pants. Brb, someone else hate on the game while I go get changed.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#22Pesmerga255Posted 1/5/2013 7:27:05 PM
I have a feeling that Yog-Sothoth will kick the bucket before KH3 ever comes out.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#23chaotix247Posted 1/5/2013 9:33:05 PM
Oddly they both are my favorite game series of all time.
---
I am so DAMN pissed at Capcom yet I shell out money like an idiot anyway.
Currently Playing - RE6, Black Ops 2, RE4, DMCHD, RECVX
#24Dark_EpathyPosted 1/5/2013 9:45:45 PM
Kingdom Hearts as in the series? Not the first game?

Eh. The gameplay is fun, but I've never found it particularly deep. You have a lot of customization options, but after the first game, most strategies amount to using simple melee combos with the occasional spell to either clean up or cure. Then again, I haven't played any of the games past the DS title.

"Har har, but DmC isn't deep, either!" This may be true in the sense that Sora or any other miscellaneous protagonist has access to a lot of abilities, summons, and magic, but so much of it feels extraneous and novel. I will give credit to the later games, however, for allowing you hotkey abilities and spells in order to create your own custom playstyle.

As for story. . . I lost most of my interest in the series after KH2. Everything else since then has struck me as a manufactured attempt to prolong the series, doing more damage to the plot than good. DmC looks to be far more self-contained and focused than KH at this point.
---
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa
#25NeoTStylePosted 1/5/2013 9:51:39 PM
Kingdom Hearts obviously.