is it wrong to like this game?

#1Xtreme65Posted 1/1/2013 3:41:36 AM
Short answer......NO! But its not wrong to hate it either. What is wrong is telling people they are wrong for having an opinion different than yours. Pros go ahead and enjoy DmC and let the Haters be on their merry way. Haters.......honestly im confused why your still here but let the Pros enjoy the game both sides have valid reasons for feeling the way they feel so can we just leave it at that?..........Please? (holds up flame shield)
---
When coincidence is so convenient, I prefer to call it fate.
#2FireMage7777Posted 1/1/2013 3:42:42 AM
The answer is yes. Stop lying
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
#3Jiyuu FalconPosted 1/1/2013 3:55:05 AM
Xtreme65 posted...
Haters.......honestly im confused why your still here

We want to save your souls. This game turns souls into raw sewage. With maggots.
#4DanteAwakeninPosted 1/1/2013 3:56:41 AM
Jiyuu Falcon posted...
Xtreme65 posted...
Haters.......honestly im confused why your still here

We want to save your souls. This game turns souls into raw sewage. With maggots.

This. old Dante sent us to save you guys from buying this curse.
---
"Looks like this is gonna be one hell of a parteyh!" ~ Dante
#5HellFire-BahamuPosted 1/1/2013 7:16:57 AM
Xtreme65 posted...
Short answer......NO! But its not wrong to hate it either. What is wrong is telling people they are wrong for having an opinion different than yours. Pros go ahead and enjoy DmC and let the Haters be on their merry way. Haters.......honestly im confused why your still here but let the Pros enjoy the game both sides have valid reasons for feeling the way they feel so can we just leave it at that?..........Please? (holds up flame shield)

I agree with you.
Let the disgruntled stay disgruntled.
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE
#6ShadowZero007Posted 1/1/2013 7:20:31 AM
Xtreme65 posted...

Yeah; as you can see some people just aren't reasonable.
;) Let them be immature and not understanding of basic concepts like subjectivity though.

DmC is a damn fun game; hell I can't remember the last time I honestly went at a demo like this (Le gasp; it was probably the DMC1 demo)
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#7FNP88Posted 1/1/2013 12:48:21 PM
TC, you have common sense! Amazing! For a second i thought i was on GameFaqs.
#8DJ_0000Posted 1/1/2013 12:52:16 PM
ShadowZero007 posted...
hell I can't remember the last time I honestly went at a demo like this (Le gasp; it was probably the DMC1 demo)

Checked my demo play time yesterday 25 and a half hours, I can't believe I have played a demo that much.
#9Japanese_JadePosted 1/1/2013 1:06:54 PM
HellFire-Bahamu posted...
Xtreme65 posted...

I agree with you.
Let the disgruntled stay disgruntled.

---
The internet was made specifically for you...LOL...I lied.
#10NamelessBotPosted 1/1/2013 2:31:08 PM
its just not right to ruin somone else is hardwork which made the real devil may cry series so popular you would have to be such a vain annoying prick to go i see many fans love the way dante looks but i dont i think it needs more me and remodel the character after yourself i tried the demo hated it for one the real dante doesn't smoke or swear and him and vergil didn't like each other till the final battle in dmc 3 so yeah tannem runnied dmc and others dont understand the way real dmc fans feel about this game