Whether or not this game feels like DMC is purely your opinion

#1HellFire-BahamuPosted 1/1/2013 7:22:45 AM(edited)
Clearly many of you don't feel that this game feels or looks like a DMC and clearly many of us do.
Can we stop treating so many of our own opinions as fact and move on to accepting that this is a DMC game whether we want it to be or not?

(Please no flaming, complaining, or abstaining from making civil comments.)
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE
#2ShadowZero007Posted 1/1/2013 7:22:01 AM
I agree, but unfortunately well >_>
You've seen this board.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#3KyryloPosted 1/1/2013 7:24:50 AM
HellFire-Bahamu posted...
Clearly many of you don't feel that this game feels or looks like a DMC and clearly many of us do.
Can we stop treating so many of our own opinions as fact and move on to accepting that this is a DMC game whether we want it to be or not?

flaming comment asks not to flame it further, now that's logic.
#4HellFire-Bahamu(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 7:25:03 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5HellFire-Bahamu(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 7:25:41 AM
Kyrylo posted...

You must be rather sensitive if you think my comment is flaming
---
#6_Uwye_Posted 1/1/2013 7:25:58 AM

*don't treat our own opinions as fact*

*this is a DMC game*

O...kay?
#7FireMage7777Posted 1/1/2013 7:27:27 AM
No, this game doesn't feel like a DMC. End of discussion. You may close this topic now :)
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
#8KyryloPosted 1/1/2013 7:29:18 AM
Kyrylo posted...

Basically you'Re saying, if we feel this is DMC game it is. End of story. Well, it works both ways...
#9HellFire-Bahamu(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 7:33:28 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Kyrylo posted...

Basically you'Re saying, if we feel this is DMC game it is. End of story. Well, it works both ways...

What I was trying to say is that whether you like this game or don't, it doesn't matter cause this game is still called DMC, it will still be treated as a DMC, so whether you recognize it or not, it's not changing what it is.
Saying it isn't what it is and vice versa is just an opinion and shouldn't be treated as fact, cause in reality, it makes no difference.
---
#10_Uwye_Posted 1/1/2013 7:34:35 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Kyrylo posted...

No, what he' saying is that even if you truly think it's not a DMC game that won't change the fact that is called and sold as a DMC game so you should stop and accept it.

I disagree personally.