What are you playing now as you use this board?

#61Japanese_Jade(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 11:56:12 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Final Fantasy 13-2. I like it.
Also Dragons Dogma and some Deus Ex pretty soon to pass the time till the 9th.

Those be some fine RPG games to keep you busy for a while.
---
The internet was made specifically for you...LOL...I lied.
#62SiLVeR_420Posted 1/2/2013 12:09:35 AM
Japanese_Jade posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...

I'm surprised someone else likes the FF13 games.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#63AmishMechanicPosted 1/2/2013 12:11:29 AM
mw3 black ops 2 and medal of honor
#64Japanese_Jade(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 12:15:54 AM(edited)
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Japanese_Jade posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...

FFXIII-2 was a big step up from XIII. I enjoyed every minute of it.

FFXIII is probably my least favorite in the series but damn the visuals are nice in 1080p and the game did get better once you reach Gran Pulse. The story/universe is also intriguing once you get to know the datalogs and delve into it.
---
The internet was made specifically for you...LOL...I lied.
#65SiLVeR_420Posted 1/2/2013 12:48:24 AM
Japanese_Jade posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Japanese_Jade posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...

FFXIII-2 was a big step up from XIII. I enjoyed every minute of it.

FFXIII is probably my least favorite in the series but damn the visuals are nice in 1080p and the game did get better once you reach Gran Pulse. The story/universe is also intriguing once you get to know the datalogs and delve into it.

I didn't mind the linearity of XIII. FF has been linear since X.
XIII-2 I'm liking a whole lot more to. The whole time thing makes me think of FF8 a lot and that's my favorite of the games.
As for the story now that theyve stooped with the l'cie fal'cie crap I'm liking it.
And Caius..he's a pretty good villain.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#66ZeroX91Posted 1/2/2013 6:21:46 PM
Solblade44 posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
Monmusu Quest! (....Yup....)

I played a little of that last year but didn't get too far due to school and never having the time to play it. Would totally play a version of the game with the female SMT monsters.

Great idea. lol Glad to see someone else actually knew what it was. (or at least owned up to it. lol)

Yup... the trolling has gotten pretty bad, doubt it will get any better. If you don't like it you should probally leave for your own sake.
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypl2VWvjdn4&NR=1
#67Solblade44Posted 1/2/2013 7:27:25 PM
ZeroX91 posted...
Solblade44 posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
Monmusu Quest! (....Yup....)

I played a little of that last year but didn't get too far due to school and never having the time to play it. Would totally play a version of the game with the female SMT monsters.

Great idea. lol Glad to see someone else actually knew what it was. (or at least owned up to it. lol)

Yup... the trolling has gotten pretty bad, doubt it will get any better. If you don't like it you should probally leave for your own sake.

I don't see why anyone would hide it: we have internet anonymity (mostly). But once you get past the fact that you get down and dirty with monster girls if you lose, its a fun game... though I lost all the fights I got into because I kept having to do things I wouldn't normally do in any other RPG. I've played plenty of RPGs in the past yet this one has handed me my butt in the three or fights I've been in; I don't even want to lose! Except the slime girl, that was the only fight I lost on purpose. Slime girls ftw. I have the feeling that once I get back into it, the next game will already be out and translated.

Oh it probably won't. I can only see things getting worse up until and after release, at which point I'll probably already be gone. Like I said, I'll probably be camping out in front of my friend's house as we wait for Ni no Kuni to arrive in the mail, then eagerly awaiting pretty much everything else that's coming out in the next couple of months. Plus I'm back in school, so I probably won't be lurking in any forums as much now.

But like I said earlier: this board has some pretty cool people in it, its only a few others that are ruining everything.
---
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd272/Solblade44/SSBB/Sol44.jpg
GT: Solblade44
#68ZeroX91Posted 1/2/2013 8:07:25 PM
I would say who I intentionally lost to...but yea... **** it, it was the dragon pup... I'm a horrible person...
---
#69Solblade44Posted 1/2/2013 8:24:41 PM(edited)
ZeroX91 posted...
I would say who I intentionally lost to...but yea... **** it, it was the dragon pup... I'm a horrible person...

I don't even know which one that is so I can't really fault you for it. Not that I would; we can't really fault each other when we're playing a game that does... that kind of stuff.
---
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd272/Solblade44/SSBB/Sol44.jpg
GT: Solblade44
#70ZeroX91Posted 1/2/2013 8:24:51 PM
Solblade44 posted...
ZeroX91 posted...

I don't even know which one that is so I can't really fault you for it.

loli dragon. lol
---