There is no character in DMC called Dino

#41GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 11:42:52 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
AmishMechanic posted...
yeh the haters must of been scared away by the good reviews

You mean the 9 and 7.5?

Seeing as only one of them actually gave detail... and it was the 7.5.

I love their reasons too. Basically it's fun in the end, but it's not what all the previews praised it as. The story is meh and the gameplay, while fun, doesn't really bring much to the table.

I know people play games to have fun, but a review like that doesn't really urge people to go out and preorder. It makes people want to buy it used after a price drop.

you do realize whether a game is good or not, a lot of people still choose used over new right?
That said gaming has died, welcome to the age of casuals
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#42KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/1/2013 11:46:21 PM
GoombaX posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
AmishMechanic posted...

You mean the 9 and 7.5?

I love their reasons too. Basically it's fun in the end, but it's not what all the previews praised it as. The story is meh and the gameplay, while fun, doesn't really bring much to the table.

I know people play games to have fun, but a review like that doesn't really urge people to go out and preorder. It makes people want to buy it used after a price drop.

you do realize whether a game is good or not, a lot of people still choose used over new right?

Tell that to COD's 5 million.

People still buy things new. DMC's future seems to lie on the sales of this game.

If it sells well, they'll probably just make DmC2 and forget DMC. There's a slight chance that they'll continue both, but they haven't even implied as much.

If it sells poorly, they'll either continue DMC or shelve the entire series.

Basically, it looks like the best chance we have for DMC5 is if this game does poorly. I already know it won't sell what Capcom wants, so the only thing is to wait.

But yeah, the casualization sucks so much :/
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#43GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 11:55:07 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
GoombaX posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
AmishMechanic posted...

You mean the 9 and 7.5?

Tell that to COD's 5 million.

People still buy things new. DMC's future seems to lie on the sales of this game.

If it sells well, they'll probably just make DmC2 and forget DMC. There's a slight chance that they'll continue both, but they haven't even implied as much.

If it sells poorly, they'll either continue DMC or shelve the entire series.

Basically, it looks like the best chance we have for DMC5 is if this game does poorly. I already know it won't sell what Capcom wants, so the only thing is to wait.

But yeah, the casualization sucks so much :/

capcom doesnt shelve poorly sold games.
they make terrible sequels of them.
I remember when COD was good back in the WaW and 4 days, but now look at it.
---
#44HellsControllerPosted 1/2/2013 12:08:54 AM
4 was an amazing game in every aspect in my opinion. The last game of the series I actually enjoyed was MW2, only because a ton of my friends bought it and we played it all together.
Never played WAW.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#45SilentS89Posted 1/2/2013 6:53:50 AM
Kobe_Got_Jam posted...
mad_hax_man posted...
You do realize that people who call him DINO are acknowledging his name is Dante right? Cause, you know, it stands for Dante In Name Only. As his name is Dante

The best part about the malcontent mocking the new Dante is the fact that they could of just dismissed this game and moved on a long time ago. Yet you will see the same names in this forum going back weeks bashing everything DMC, NT and Capcom stand for. This game is the bane of their existence and the justifier of their daily lives at the same time, yet it's just a video game to everyone else.

Hey look, another post calling us names and ridiculing us for how we spend our time.

New and exciting.
#46GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 9:34:55 AM
SilentS89 posted...
Kobe_Got_Jam posted...
mad_hax_man posted...
You do realize that people who call him DINO are acknowledging his name is Dante right? Cause, you know, it stands for Dante In Name Only. As his name is Dante

The best part about the malcontent mocking the new Dante is the fact that they could of just dismissed this game and moved on a long time ago. Yet you will see the same names in this forum going back weeks bashing everything DMC, NT and Capcom stand for. This game is the bane of their existence and the justifier of their daily lives at the same time, yet it's just a video game to everyone else.

Hey look, another post calling us names and ridiculing us for how we spend our time.

New and exciting.

he didnt call you any names tho
---
#47SilentS89Posted 1/2/2013 9:39:59 AM
GoombaX posted...
SilentS89 posted...
Kobe_Got_Jam posted...
mad_hax_man posted...

New and exciting.

Malcontent isn't calling names?
#48GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 6:36:58 PM
SilentS89 posted...
GoombaX posted...
SilentS89 posted...
Kobe_Got_Jam posted...
mad_hax_man posted...

New and exciting.

Malcontent isn't calling names?

Nope
---