Off the cuff Hack and Slash enthusia

#11RichterB17Posted 1/2/2013 2:45:52 AM
I remember playing Bujingai aka Gackt the Videogame, I thought it was cool back then; dunno how much it holds up now.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#12DanteAwakeninPosted 1/2/2013 2:47:08 AM
AmishMechanic posted...
dmc is the only h and s game that intrests me

You're annoying.
---
xxxxx
#13RichterB17Posted 1/2/2013 2:50:55 AM
DanteAwakenin posted...
AmishMechanic posted...
dmc is the only h and s game that intrests me

You're annoying.

He's small fry compared to other trolls.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#14CharactdurrPosted 1/2/2013 1:17:26 PM
Rygar was awesome. I'd say it was the closest thing to to the original DMC (in terms of Gameplay) until Bayonetta. The bosses were also BRUTAL in that game. Could've used less platforming, though.

Castlevania was meh. Not sure you can even compare it to DMC. Never felt very "action-y" to me. Like someone else said, the levels should have been made smaller and guide you to where you're supposed to go next. It was so obnoxious getting lost in that game that I didn't bother looking for collectibles

Shinobi would've been perfect if it didn't have that stupid timer (your sword kills you if you run out of stuff, you kill enemies to get the stuff, and you get more stuff if you kill enemies in quick succession) and THAT DAMN WATER LEVEL! Seriously, in the PS2 era a ninja falls to his death in the water, and I have to restart the whole damn level?
---
PSN: MarkoKri