F You in multiple languages

#1ejshinPosted 1/2/2013 8:44:15 AM
Cussing just seems so natural in French and Italian. The last one is pure gold. Antis and pros alike can enjoy.

http://tinyurl.com/bk68ls5
---
Those that do not understand satire are often those subject to it
#2Lard_in_TeaPosted 1/2/2013 8:49:17 AM
Well, it doesn't belong in a DMC game. Dante gets his point across effectively without the need for such crass discourse.

DINO on the other hand...
---
"Hey-hey! Tea! Can I have some too? With lotsa sugar and honey and... oh yeah, don't forget the lard!" - Palmer
Waiting for MGS:GZ (& MGO3)
#3Capitan_KidPosted 1/2/2013 8:52:35 AM(edited)
Lard_in_Tea posted...
Well, it doesn't belong in a DMC game. Dante gets his point across effectively without the need for such crass discourse.

Old Dante cusses too. Hypocrite.

His name is Dante btw. Don't be dumb
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#4DarkSymbiotePosted 1/2/2013 8:55:54 AM(edited)
Boy, if I make a game, I'll make sure to include subtitles only. Only few games translate better into another language as far as voices go.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#5ejshin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 8:56:13 AM
Lard_in_Tea posted...

I think you missed the youtube link.
---
#6ejshin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 9:08:45 AM
Does the Italian dub remind anyone of AC2, or is it just me?
---
#7CharactdurrPosted 1/2/2013 12:27:56 PM
I died on the last one. At first I thought it was a Singapore dub, but it was so much better than I could have imagined.
---
PSN: MarkoKri
#8SilentS89Posted 1/2/2013 12:30:07 PM
I find the dialogue in DmC to be much better when I can't understand it.
#9ItalianIdiotPosted 1/2/2013 1:22:28 PM
Holy **** that scene seems butchered even in Italian...and our dubs aren't really bad except some games (God of War 3 I'm looking at you...)

But the dubber seems a lot better that that slurring piece- of- ****, it makes Dino sound an arrogant little f---, but that's what NT aimed for...

Italian dubbers sound better to me for this game, and I favor ENG dub or original in almost every game except for some masterpieces like AC or Uncharted dubs. (But I've also played the Ezio trilogy with original VAs, to me the "Italian" speak in 2 was horrible at moment but Brotherhood and Revelations were brilliant to me.)

But they changed Eva the w---- to Eva the s--t in the Italian dub wut?

But not even the dubs can save this horrible abomination of a script...not even them...
#10SilentS89Posted 1/2/2013 1:24:00 PM
ItalianIdiot posted...
But they changed Eva the w---- to Eva the s--t in the Italian dub wut?

Is w---- somehow more offensive in Italian or something?

Seems like a random thing to change.