wat wud u say is the coolest weapon in dmc

#41Jiyuu FalconPosted 1/2/2013 6:05:09 PM
Lucifer... maybe Nevan.
#42ZeroX91Posted 1/2/2013 6:06:39 PM
Psychochild27 posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
Okay, anyone else seeing shatter's post as kind of avertisey? I mean he included way more then he needed to... not to mention the person he was quoting wasn't asking anything.

I'm not gonna go report him or anything, but it did seem like a bit of an advertisement.

Oh man, this is nothing compared to the one he made in the Say Something Positive About DMC4 thread.

#1: Player will receive a rich and in depth story that will explore Sparda's and Eva's past and also the twin sons of Sparda past and future.

#2: 21 chapters of awesomeness with the 21st chapter revealing Vergil's fate. Players will play as Vergil as he tries to battle his way out of a hellish dimension, complete with a new combat system, upgrades, a completely new set of enemy types, and bosses.

#3: 10 to 12 hours of gameplay, multiple difficulty modes, and many other challenging modes with plenty of replay value.

#4: Instantaneous switching between all weapons on the fly with no interruptions in gameplay and the ability to customize your weapons and Dante to your liking.

Man's just a troll playing up the idea that so many people thinks he's a Capcom plant.

Exactly. If someone was one of these paid advertisers/trolls they would come across as sounding like one, they would act like a normal poster.
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypl2VWvjdn4&NR=1
#43shatterstarPosted 1/2/2013 6:44:21 PM
Mutou_Kazuki posted...
I said it was kinda cool, not awesome.

If Eryx is so strong and fast, what's the point in Arbiter?

Combo chaining...lol.

The Arbiter's delivers powerful area attacks, triple hits if timed right and can attack at a distance.

The Eyrx isn't capable of attacking at a distance but it delivers area attacks on stuns as well. It's more like a shotgun, the closer you are, the more damage you deal.

That's why every attack can be charged. It has it's forward, forward, attack like all the weapons but the distance is shorter. But if you tap forward, forward, and when Dante leaps back, you can charge it and release it and he'll leap forward with an even more powerful blow.
#44ChickenfrogmanPosted 1/2/2013 6:51:33 PM
Nevan, Lucifer, Agni and Rudra, Beowulf.

The worst part about DmC's systems is how lackluster the weapons are. Eryx are the crummiest and least impressive gauntlets ever compared to Ifrit/Beowulf/Gilgamesh, Arbiter's unbelievably dull, and Rebellion feels so pathetic and weak compared to 3 and 4. Osiris would be ok if it didn't feel like I was cutting things with a butter knife. Aquilia is the only weapon that looks even remotely interesting.
---
Renekton would make a terrible lifeguard. He'd just laugh at you as you drown and die and then probably eat your corpse.
PSN: RevolverChicken7
#45Mutou_KazukiPosted 1/2/2013 6:56:19 PM
shatterstar posted...
Mutou_Kazuki posted...
I said it was kinda cool, not awesome.

If Eryx is so strong and fast, what's the point in Arbiter?

Combo chaining...lol.

The Arbiter's delivers powerful area attacks, triple hits if timed right and can attack at a distance.

The Eyrx isn't capable of attacking at a distance but it delivers area attacks on stuns as well. It's more like a shotgun, the closer you are, the more damage you deal.

That's why every attack can be charged. It has it's forward, forward, attack like all the weapons but the distance is shorter. But if you tap forward, forward, and when Dante leaps back, you can charge it and release it and he'll leap forward with an even more powerful blow.

Have you played the full game or something? Eryx wasn't in the demo.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
Because it's cooler that way!
#46XclaimPosted 1/2/2013 8:00:55 PM
Rebellion is my favorite. Just like the Chaos/Athena/Exile Blades in God of War, or the Dragon Sword in Ninja Gaiden, I like the variety of other weapons but I'll usually stick with the original.
---
Sheldon: "Woman, you are playing with forces beyond your ken."
Penny: "Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie."