Silver Hair Dante Costume

#21smithkakarotPosted 1/3/2013 10:14:31 PM
ReceiverxWisdom posted...
That fact that this is a unlockable is downright pathetic.

I'm not even judging it based on the fact that you get the white hair again, I'm judging it on the fact that they want a "skin" to be a positive for this game. It should be much more to endgame unlockables that should be elaborated on other that "oh, all people care about is old Dante. Better make that a skin."

I don't even think it's old Dante, just DINO with silver hair.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#22ZekenarPosted 1/3/2013 11:53:14 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Zekenar posted...
Confirmation that Dante still has white. I still am not happy with this game. Hmm......I guess it really was the hair.

I really hate it when people say "the hair" is the only reason that antis dislike this game. It's honeslty one of the minor issues at this point.

Also,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9q70zCJYBc

For a somewhat amusing troll, you suck at reading sarcasm. Or maybe I suck at typing sarcastically. Either way the sarcasm was missed.
---
6/14/2013 reboot done amazingly well
1/15/2013 reboot done shamefully bad
#23ReceiverxWisdomPosted 1/4/2013 10:39:44 AM
Because

DMC3 didn't do that.

At all.

Because DMC3 has the real Dante in it.

Not this cheap idiot dying his hair white in hopes that rectifies a fanbase to simmer down.

LMFAO
---
"Check & Mate, Buddy."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
#24ReceiverxWisdomPosted 1/4/2013 10:44:08 AM
I don't even think it's old Dante, just DINO with silver hair.

Me neither, but I can't help but think somewhere deep down, the profoundly asinine Ninja Theory still believes fixing the criticized hair statements will calm people down.

Their previous interviews reeks of this so called "reassurance."

Surely I'm not the only one who saw them.
---
"Check & Mate, Buddy."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
#25RagirothPosted 1/4/2013 10:54:34 AM
Wow this board should be renamed FnS: Fans never Satisfied
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#26KaijinSurohmPosted 1/4/2013 10:55:07 AM
Zekenar posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
Zekenar posted...
Confirmation that Dante still has white. I still am not happy with this game. Hmm......I guess it really was the hair.

I really hate it when people say "the hair" is the only reason that antis dislike this game. It's honeslty one of the minor issues at this point.

Also,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9q70zCJYBc

For a somewhat amusing troll, you suck at reading sarcasm. Or maybe I suck at typing sarcastically. Either way the sarcasm was missed.

No offense, but you really are bad at typing sarcastically lol.
---
"My views and opinions will be dramatically different from yours. Deal or go away." ~ Yours truly
#27Doom_InfinitePosted 1/4/2013 10:58:14 AM
DINO gets to cosplay as Dante... great.
---
I am yours to command, point out our foes and step out of my way. - Adam, Shining Force
#28HellFire-BahamuPosted 1/4/2013 10:58:48 AM
Wait wait.
You guys are even complaining about the white hair being a skin, when there was no other way they could've done it? His hair gets whiter over the course of the game. Of course there's going to be a white hair skin. How in the heck can you get mad at that this far in?
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE
#29KaijinSurohmPosted 1/4/2013 11:16:49 AM
HellFire-Bahamu posted...
Wait wait.
You guys are even complaining about the white hair being a skin, when there was no other way they could've done it? His hair gets whiter over the course of the game. Of course there's going to be a white hair skin. How in the heck can you get mad at that this far in?

-.-; Do I really have to elaborate here?
---
*"My views and opinions will be dramatically different from yours. Deal or go away"*
#30KyryloPosted 1/4/2013 12:40:12 PM
*yawn* Well if I complete game and Tameem gets silver hair I may buy it new.