Ninja Theory did something even the demons couldn't do

#21KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/4/2013 12:35:00 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
A PAL release of Project X Zone would give me the drive to buy a 3DS. The only games that interest me on the system at the moment are KH3D, OoT 3D, PXZ(stupid region locking) and SRW UX( ;_; It has Demonbane and Linebarrel and I can't even ****ing import it)

Are you a Resident Evil fan? Literally the only good RE to come out recently is Revelations imo.

I had a lot of fun with it. I bought it new, I supported it. It was a good RE game, it had that old survival horror feel to it imo. Yeah, Capcom got my money, but they got it because they made a decent product.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#22DanteAwakenin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 12:44:19 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
A PAL release of Project X Zone would give me the drive to buy a 3DS. The only games that interest me on the system at the moment are KH3D, OoT 3D, PXZ(stupid region locking) and SRW UX( ;_; It has Demonbane and Linebarrel and I can't even ****ing import it)

Are you a Resident Evil fan? Literally the only good RE to come out recently is Revelations imo.

I had a lot of fun with it. I bought it new, I supported it. It was a good RE game, it had that old survival horror feel to it imo. Yeah, Capcom got my money, but they got it because they made a decent product.

I just completed it today. And damn we need more Quint and Keith xD. And Jessica also. RE REvelations is the best modern RE game I played along with RE4.

I think Capcom should hire the team who made RE REevelations to make RE7. The team who made RE5-6 sucked ass imo.
---
This parteyh is gettin curazzeyh!!
#23KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/4/2013 12:46:01 AM
DanteAwakenin posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

I just completed it today. And damn we need more Quint and Keith xD. And Jessica also. RE REvelations is the best modern RE game I played along with RE4.

I think Capcom should hire the team who made RE REevelations to make RE7. The team who made RE5-6 sucked ass imo.

Or at least make them attend a class titled "Why Revelations was a good game and you should learn that it's what the fans have been asking for for years".

Lesson one. Survival horror. It's what the series was founded on. We liked it. Do more of that.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#24Pesmerga255Posted 1/4/2013 2:26:10 AM
I wonder what that Project Zwei game that Mikami is working on will be like.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#25BillysanPosted 1/4/2013 2:32:27 AM
I just beat Resident Evil Revelations last night.

Great game. Felt like it ended to fast though.

I still like RE5 and 6 though but the next RE needs to be more like Revelations.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#26RichterB17Posted 1/4/2013 2:35:49 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...
http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r495/xDantesGirlx/DMC-4-Gif-devil-may-cry-30450867-500-253.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=kWqC3QZz-TU

My Lord! That was awesome!
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#27Teh_TiltyuPosted 1/4/2013 5:16:41 AM
Survival horror. It's what the series was founded on.

but RE1 was comedy/puzzle with some survival elements
---
http://i.imgur.com/kGwpi.png
#28KyryloPosted 1/4/2013 6:01:50 AM
Teh_Tiltyu posted...
Survival horror. It's what the series was founded on.

but RE1 was comedy/puzzle with some survival elements

uhu. And Dead Space is funny as hell.