so is sparda still a legend?

#1Lt_QuattroPosted 1/4/2013 5:10:40 AM
with this reboot coming our way; I didn't stop to think of the story of sparda.
the previous games always talked about sparda this sparda that; The legendary Dark Knight Sparda' so and so. With this new game; sparda seems like just a normal demon and no legend.
---
PSN I.D : Desi-GuNDaM
#2ShadowZero007Posted 1/4/2013 5:11:53 AM
He was Mundus' top guy.
And his "blood brother"

As far as his legendary "awoke to justice" rebellion idk.
It doesn't seem like it. It seems like here his major offense was fathering Nephilim children.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#3DiZ_the_EnigmaPosted 1/4/2013 5:13:09 AM
And getting locked up like a b--ch.
---
Official Toxin of the MvC 3 boards.
PSN DoomOgre
#4GoldsicklePosted 1/4/2013 5:14:51 AM
Sparda is depicted as a whip-ass bondage slave.
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#5DJ_0000Posted 1/4/2013 5:19:53 AM
I think he is only known by those who know the truth, ie. the Order, Demons. He certainly isn't as widely revered as he was in the old series, his full role hasn't been explained yet though, perhaps Vergil wants to free him.
#6RichterB17Posted 1/4/2013 5:20:40 AM
Lt_Quattro posted...
the previous games always talked about sparda this sparda that; The legendary Dark Knight Sparda' so and so. With this new game; sparda seems like just a normal demon and no legend.

Yeah he is not a legend in the game. He tried to rebel and failed and is now imprisoned.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#7KyryloPosted 1/4/2013 7:05:03 AM
RichterB17 posted...
Lt_Quattro posted...

Yeah he is not a legend in the game. He tried to rebel and failed and is now imprisoned.

Not even that. He just had fun with some angel wh*** and Mundus got pissed and imprisoned him.
#8QCTeamkillPosted 1/4/2013 7:19:50 AM
Goldsickle posted...

Pretty sure thats an apparte. Theres other scenes like that. Its a visual representation during exposition, not an accurate depiction of events.
#9KyryloPosted 1/4/2013 7:31:52 AM
QCTeamkill posted...
Goldsickle posted...

Pretty sure thats an apparte. Theres other scenes like that. Its a visual representation during exposition, not an accurate depiction of events.

ah, that sweet innocence.
#10smithkakarotPosted 1/4/2013 7:36:52 AM
No, he's a gimp.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta