DMC4 vs DmC: Speed Comparison/Analysis

#21Pesmerga255Posted 1/4/2013 4:50:42 PM
Babylon_ posted...
Great comparison until you decided to include your opinion at the very end. Who gives a damn if you're not going to buy it? Really? You're not impressed by the gameplay? No one needed to know that. Even if you were the top DMC player in the history of the franchise, that still should be kept to yourself / posted elsewhere and not in the video.. Seriously why do people always feel the need to state their opinions literally everywhere?

You just gave up the right to voice your opinion.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#22pigboyPosted 1/4/2013 5:16:32 PM(edited)
Babylon_ posted...
Great comparison until you decided to include your opinion at the very end. Who gives a damn if you're not going to buy it? Really? You're not impressed by the gameplay? No one needed to know that. Even if you were the top DMC player in the history of the franchise, that still should be kept to yourself / posted elsewhere and not in the video.. Seriously why do people always feel the need to state their opinions literally everywhere?

Why he can't give his opinion in "his own video"?

Seriously, why do "these" people always feel the need to "silent" other people's opinion if it disagree with his?

it is completely Hippocratic while they can freely expressing their feeling liking a game; it becomes "haters", or "whiners" when other people express the opposite opinion. How pathetic!!
#23KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/4/2013 5:48:13 PM
Babylon_ posted...

This post gave me cancer. I only have three months to live now. At least I get MGR :D
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#24rice_noodlesPosted 1/4/2013 6:23:04 PM
Babylon_ posted...

So why do you feel the need to state your opinion here?
#25PhaildPosted 1/4/2013 6:31:22 PM
Babylon_ posted...
Seriously why do people always feel the need to state their opinions literally everywhere?

Is this guy supposed to be a human being?
---
Days left in Service: 0 / That's that
World Gone Wrong. Make It Right: 2013 / 2 / 19
#26Megiddo_FlarePosted 1/4/2013 6:39:10 PM
Damn, everybody went in on Babylon lol
---
WHY SO SERIOUS!? O_o LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! >=] PSN: SHIN_MEGIDDO_X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQi0Mv7kK_E
#27smithkakarotPosted 1/4/2013 8:12:19 PM
Babylon_ posted...

notsureifserious.jpg
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#28goldwPosted 1/4/2013 8:13:13 PM

Desist.

Reduce to ashes.

Burn.

Return to your sender.

Begone.

Away with you.

Stop existing.
---
Would you like some...yoghurt? - Fernando, the Manwhore
#29ChaserTech(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 8:16:22 PM
Babylon_ posted...

I was gonna respond to this myself but everyone has for me.

Thanks everyone. lol
#30Pesmerga255Posted 1/4/2013 8:17:22 PM
I can guarantee you that Babylon_ wouldn't have had a problem with the video if your opinion and his matched.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!