So antis why are you here?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. So antis why are you here?

User Info: hoagie727

hoagie727
3 years ago#41
^^^^^

Nice Kaijin

LMAO!

User Info: happynoodleboy7

happynoodleboy7
3 years ago#42
Because this topic showed up on the popular topics list on the front page, and I pretty much always look at those topics when I come by the site.
Gamertag: KarmikCykle
Get your serious business out of my internet!

User Info: CaseyLynchisHot

CaseyLynchisHot
3 years ago#43
As an anti, I mostly come here to pass time and see what levels other antis or pros can stoop too. Its pretty funny in a twisted way.
PSN: D1sdain3d; UMvC3: Viper/Doom/Hiryu; TTT2: Lee/Jaycee

User Info: Y2JUzumaki

Y2JUzumaki
3 years ago#44
Because I just want to watch the world burn. ^_^

User Info: Detha

Detha
3 years ago#45
Most of the pro's topics and posts are made in argument of the anti's opinions, you damnable hypocrites.

I'm pro, but I think everything about this game is terrible. So terrible, that it's provided for many hours of entertaining verbal exchange. I don't quite buy the speculative repercussions for the franchise following the retail successes (or failures) of this game, so I support it as a new experience I can fiddle with in the meantime, until a proper Devil May Cry game (or improved DmC game) is released.

I think everyone is here for the same reason - to share our opinions and have fun.
i3 2130 @ 3.4 GHz | Taneem Xtreme 8gb @ 1600 MHz | GTX 460 (768mb) @ 855 MHz / 2000 MHz http://steamcommunity.com/id/dxluv
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. So antis why are you here?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived