I am an Anti

#1TerikuPosted 1/4/2013 8:02:06 PM
I am not going to buy the game.

I would go outside and smell the fresh scent of trailer parks in the morning. But I must first post in this specific forum cause that's what i do for a living.

Tameem, Tam tam, 30 fps, Clunky, donte, DINO LOL, Vorgel, Yomato. Man these things us antis synthesized describe this game perfectly.

Let's all talk about how much we're not going to buy the game!

Who else is with me!

OLD DANTE RULES!! WE ARE THE ANTI'S!
#2Pesmerga255Posted 1/4/2013 8:02:57 PM
This is easily the worst post I've seen all week.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#3KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/4/2013 8:05:05 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...

I wouldn't say that. Have you seen the post in that one topic? The guy made a comparison video of the speeds or something. It was a fair video, and at the end he put hi opinion of the game. Someone here posted "It was a good video until you mentioned your opinion. You should have kept it to yourself. Why'd you say your opinion, why does everyone keep sying their opinion on it?"

He was questioning why the guy put his opinion in his own video and acted like it was wrong...
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#4Pesmerga255Posted 1/4/2013 8:05:45 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

I wouldn't say that. Have you seen the post in that one topic? The guy made a comparison video of the speeds or something. It was a fair video, and at the end he put hi opinion of the game. Someone here posted "It was a good video until you mentioned your opinion. You should have kept it to yourself. Why'd you say your opinion, why does everyone keep sying their opinion on it?"

He was questioning why the guy put his opinion in his own video and acted like it was wrong...

Oh yeah. I forgot about that.
---
#5SiLVeR_420Posted 1/4/2013 8:12:53 PM
I hardly ever see pros coming up with good counter arguments so unread they come up with sad insults like this?
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#6Lard_in_TeaPosted 1/4/2013 8:14:19 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

Sheer lunacy I tell you.
---
"Hey-hey! Tea! Can I have some too? With lotsa sugar and honey and... oh yeah, don't forget the lard!" - Palmer
Waiting for MGS:GZ (& MGO3)
#7Pesmerga255Posted 1/4/2013 8:15:13 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
I hardly ever see pros coming up with good counter arguments so unread they come up with sad insults like this?

The spoiler thread on devilmaycry.org has demolished most of the pro arguments.
---
#8Video_Game_CzarPosted 1/4/2013 8:18:25 PM
The whole "Anti/pro" thing is just damned sad.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#9Pesmerga255Posted 1/4/2013 8:19:18 PM
Video_Game_Czar posted...
The whole "Anti/pro" thing is just damned sad.

What side are you on?
---
#10smithkakarotPosted 1/4/2013 8:20:18 PM
I could go for a pizza right now. A pepperoni and sausage pizza with garlic crust.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta