The ending got leaked (Not trolling)

#61jayganautPosted 1/5/2013 3:40:51 PM
Why not just ask if it's true on Tameems Twitter?
#62KaijinSurohmPosted 1/5/2013 3:45:45 PM
If all that were true, that means DINO would be accurate in more then one sense.
---
*"My views and opinions will be dramatically different from yours. Deal or go away"*
#63darkdragon_9600Posted 1/5/2013 4:03:33 PM(edited)
1) New Vergil happens to look like Classic Vergil. Makes sense that Nelo Angelo looks like them both.

2) Maybe DLC takes place after Vergil's ending from DMC3 you mean? That'd be cool. Would also serve as the whole simulation being preparation for Mundus taking on Dante at Mallet Island.

Other poster is right, it would explain why Mundus didn't kill Dante when they first met.

Nelo Angelo most likely resembles New Vergil because of how the graphics were, and because New Vergil is supposed to resemble Old >.> Didn't DMC3:SE have a Corrupted Vergil costume? That's most likely how Nelo would have looked with better graphics.
Now, for 2, that would be cool. Maybe Vergil's body is destroyed, but Mundus keeps his soul, and New Vergil's supposed to be a replacement? Then the Yamato gets broken in DmC and is discarded, thus Nelo has a Zweihander...

FANFIC!
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#64Hash062Posted 1/5/2013 4:11:45 PM
Shengali posted...
SolidHaseo posted...
What I got from TC's ending......Mundus created a simulation in order to create a clone of Original Dante which could then battle him......so where does this leave Nero?

Awesome! Where does it leaves Nero? With a backstory! Think about it: No one knows his backstory or where he came from, just that his mother is apparently a whore (Sound familiar Poison?). So, Donte comes to the human world, and decides to choose a different name - as his name really isn't Dante, and this universe has the real Dante. What does he choose? Just happens to be Nero. The ophinion whip can then transform into his DB :)

Heck, Fortuna is so into Sparda worship and other experimentation using Demons/Devils I wouldn't be surprised if that was the base for the lab - also explains why Nero ended up there.

* * *I've always thought it was funny that Capcom introduced a character that looked like Dante, but with a different name (Nero). Then in this game introduced a character that had Dante's name, but with a different look/attitude - that happens to be similar to Nero's personality.

m100t1s posted...
Also, Didn't anyone think about that? How New Vergil and Nelo Angelo look like each other?
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/6859/sfsdfsdfsdfsdfaasd.png
And how there's a DLC called Vergil's Downfall? New Vergil might end up turning into Nelo Angelo and being possessed by true Mundus.

1) New Vergil happens to look like Classic Vergil. Makes sense that Nelo Angelo looks like them both.

2) Maybe DLC takes place after Vergil's ending from DMC3 you mean? That'd be cool. Would also serve as the whole simulation being preparation for Mundus taking on Dante at Mallet Island.

Other poster is right, it would explain why Mundus didn't kill Dante when they first met.

Holy conspiracy Batman!!! Did you just made a tie-in beween DMC4, DmC, and the future DMC5? I'd say bravo, except Nero > Donte. I can't think of them as the same character.

Except if Donte is a prototype and Nero is the successful clone... Dun dun.
#65pkmastah15Posted 1/5/2013 4:16:25 PM(edited)
http://i.imgur.com/TNNEg.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler~

Who's that boss again??

**** there's already a topic on this? Man you people are fast lol.
#66KyryloPosted 1/5/2013 4:17:04 PM
pkmastah15 posted...
http://i.imgur.com/TNNEg.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler~

Who's that boss again??

**** there's already a topic on this? Man you people are fast lol.

first form of Vergil obviously? Still not denying anything.
#67pkmastah15Posted 1/5/2013 4:19:14 PM
I was being sarcastic lol.

Anyway, apparently game got leaked. Not surprising. Nowadays hyped up games get leaked left and right.
#68KyryloPosted 1/5/2013 4:20:51 PM
pkmastah15 posted...
I was being sarcastic lol.

Anyway, apparently game got leaked. Not surprising. Nowadays hyped up games get leaked left and right.

Well I pretty interested in true ending.
#69pkmastah15Posted 1/5/2013 4:26:59 PM
I'm going to guess that in a few days or so, the whole story will be leaked if the game is already in the hands of pirates.
#70ShengaliPosted 1/5/2013 5:38:14 PM
Hash062 posted...
Shengali posted...
SolidHaseo posted...
What I got from TC's ending......Mundus created a simulation in order to create a clone of Original Dante which could then battle him......so where does this leave Nero?

Awesome! Where does it leaves Nero? With a backstory! Think about it: No one knows his backstory or where he came from, just that his mother is apparently a whore (Sound familiar Poison?). So, Donte comes to the human world, and decides to choose a different name - as his name really isn't Dante, and this universe has the real Dante. What does he choose? Just happens to be Nero. The ophinion whip can then transform into his DB :)

Heck, Fortuna is so into Sparda worship and other experimentation using Demons/Devils I wouldn't be surprised if that was the base for the lab - also explains why Nero ended up there.

* * *I've always thought it was funny that Capcom introduced a character that looked like Dante, but with a different name (Nero). Then in this game introduced a character that had Dante's name, but with a different look/attitude - that happens to be similar to Nero's personality.

m100t1s posted...
Also, Didn't anyone think about that? How New Vergil and Nelo Angelo look like each other?
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/6859/sfsdfsdfsdfsdfaasd.png
And how there's a DLC called Vergil's Downfall? New Vergil might end up turning into Nelo Angelo and being possessed by true Mundus.

Holy conspiracy Batman!!! Did you just made a tie-in beween DMC4, DmC, and the future DMC5? I'd say bravo, except Nero > Donte. I can't think of them as the same character.

Except if Donte is a prototype and Nero is the successful clone... Dun dun.

Yup :) It also explains:
For DMC4 - Nero having Sparda's blood (Savior built for Dante, but Nero powers it just fine)
- Vergil's soul having a connection to him (as in "why Nero in the first place?")

For DmC - Dante's change in personality
- Movelist/Outfit nods towards Nero

What can I say... Hire me Capcom/NT!!! :)

:p