Vergil dlc release question

#1fallenangel2100Posted 1/5/2013 5:45:15 AM
So I heard vergil dlc is gettin the darksiders 2 preorder treatment anyone have a ballpark figure when the dlc will be available after launch cuz if its a month after launch like arguls tomb then that trailer is a giant foam middle finger than the game already is
#2KyryloPosted 1/5/2013 5:47:44 AM
fallenangel2100 posted...
So I heard vergil dlc is gettin the darksiders 2 preorder treatment anyone have a ballpark figure when the dlc will be available after launch cuz if its a month after launch like arguls tomb then that trailer is a giant foam middle finger than the game already is

it is released in 2 days after game (not trolling)
#3fallenangel2100(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 5:50:31 AM
Kyrylo posted...

Are you super serial manbearpig?
#4KyryloPosted 1/5/2013 5:51:53 AM
Kyrylo posted...

Are you super serial manbearpig?

You may disbelieve. I didn't believed it too. Some pro's posted it. The difference for release are three days in total. So basically expect it hit by the next week.
#5fallenangel2100(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 5:57:24 AM
Hmmm kk then sorry just very aprehensive on dlc bonus after darksiders2 crap you have a link to these dates by these pros?
#6KyryloPosted 1/5/2013 6:01:00 AM
Hmmm kk then sorry just very aprehensive on dlc bonus after darksiders2 crap you have a link to these dates by these pros?

nope it was somewhere on gamefaqs on one of the posts. (there are to many to say for sure) But anyway it may came shortly after main game.
#7fallenangel2100(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 6:04:47 AM
Kyrylo posted...

nope it was somewhere on gamefaqs on one of the posts. (there are to many to say for sure) But anyway it may came shortly after main game.

Mmmkay at least you seem more reliable than that UnknownWin who posted that "leaked ending" inception nonsense topic
#8KyryloPosted 1/5/2013 6:10:24 AM
Kyrylo posted...

Mmmkay at least you seem more reliable than that UnknownWin who posted that "leaked ending" inception nonsense topic

Actually it seems very close to the truth. some of this is actually pretty much confirmed such as Lilith/Child fight and Boss list.
#9fallenangel2100(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 6:22:31 AM
Just as hitler ranted ill quote him

"NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN!"

Ive kept a media blackout on this game save for vergil and if that ends up being true the series death prediction in the hitler rant will be true and this "leaked" ending will beat ME3s crap by miles
#10KyryloPosted 1/5/2013 6:25:20 AM
Just as hitler ranted ill quote him

"NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN!"

Ive kept a media blackout on this game save for vergil and if that ends up being true the series death prediction in the hitler rant will be true and this "leaked" ending will beat ME3s crap by miles

C'mon you saw writing in this game. Besides Mindf*** is very NT style just look at Enslaved ending.