Movin on up

#31lokithefoolPosted 1/5/2013 2:57:37 PM
shatterstar posted...
Psychochild27 posted...
lokithefool posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
lol VGChartz.

Hmm seems like the number are fluctuating way to much to be accurate. MGR was at 125,000 last time I looked, and now its 85,000 seems kind of strange. However hopefully this game does alright I always hate to see new IP's crash, and burn.

Clearly everyone is cancelling their Anarchy Reigns and MGR pre-orders to get on dat Vergil DLC.

Clearly. But I wasn't going to say it. But why even bother pre-ordering a $30 dollar AR game when all that stuff is free in the box.

That exclusive crap what GameStop are promoting is BS! Everything is included in the box upon purchase. They're just trying to get you to come to their store is all. It's the oldest PR hustle in the business.

You'll see this week when you purchase it from random stores.

Well its more likely the numbers are being manipulated, or aren't even accurate. Especially when you see stuff like 30,000 numerical shifts, and the like.
#32Psychochild27Posted 1/5/2013 2:59:59 PM
shatterstar posted...
Psychochild27 posted...
lokithefool posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
lol VGChartz.

Hmm seems like the number are fluctuating way to much to be accurate. MGR was at 125,000 last time I looked, and now its 85,000 seems kind of strange. However hopefully this game does alright I always hate to see new IP's crash, and burn.

Clearly everyone is cancelling their Anarchy Reigns and MGR pre-orders to get on dat Vergil DLC.

Clearly. But I wasn't going to say it. But why even bother pre-ordering a $30 dollar AR game when all that stuff is free in the box.

That exclusive crap what GameStop are promoting is BS! Everything is included in the box upon purchase. They're just trying to get you to come to their store is all. It's the oldest PR hustle in the business.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/dubindoh/blog/2012/11/12/announcing-vergils-downfall---the-untold-chapter-in-the-dmc-story

You need to call your boys up at Capcom and tell them to stop spreading this lie.
#33RichterB17Posted 1/5/2013 3:00:22 PM
shatterstar posted...
Psychochild27 posted...
lokithefool posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
lol VGChartz.

Actually I think you are right, I saw on Platinum Games twitter that all version that are at least purchased Day 1 are limited edition.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#34KaijinSurohmPosted 1/5/2013 3:02:27 PM
shatterstar posted...
Psychochild27 posted...
lokithefool posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
lol VGChartz.

You mean like DmC: Training Wheels. Right?
---
*"My views and opinions will be dramatically different from yours. Deal or go away"*
#35QCTeamkillPosted 1/5/2013 10:02:28 PM
KaijinSurohm posted...
shatterstar posted...

The numbers increase or decrease every second and every minute of the day.

Some pre-order and others cancel their pre-orders. It's back and forth all day long. In DmC's case, it seems that more are pre-ordering instead of canceling their pre-orders.

I believe that free when pre-ordered Vergil DLC has something to do with it...lol.

"With every day of every week, the numbers shall continue to grow, for you shall get the Free DLC, VD: Vorgil's Downfall, which is probably on-disc DLC, that should be free to begin with, so long as you pay the extra $10 to pre-order this game, to receive a DLC that, once again should be free, but is being charged for $7.99.
This is an amazing deal, mate. You shouldn't miss out on this!"

Enough with the BS, there Tameem.

Again, whats the deal about charging 10$ for preorders? You mention dollar sign so who in NA does that? Do they charge extra for the box too?