This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Last boss picture leaked...spoilers
3 years ago#1
I've found it, thanks to devilorg...

http://i.imgur.com/TNNEg.jpg
3 years ago#2
What's that dark figure next to Vergil? Is that a shadow Dante or a Shadow Vergil? It's kind of hard to tell.
3 years ago#3
At least he's a human sized enemy.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
3 years ago#4
Is the lightning from Shakespear? So I see no T-rex. Kind of happy about that, but...
3 years ago#5
Real_Jigsaw posted...
What's that dark figure next to Vergil? Is that a shadow Dante or a Shadow Vergil? It's kind of hard to tell.

Note the collar? It's obviously Jeanne ;)
3 years ago#6
Vergil in some Super DT and shadow Vergil/doppelganer....anyone notice in HUD, Dante's eyes are red?
---
I play as female characters in pretty much any game and I got no problem with it......problem?
3 years ago#7
That leak from /v/ said the last boss was Vergil, right? As opposed to the one where it was Mundus and Vergil? I don't know what is the right leak anymore '-'
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
3 years ago#8
SolidHaseo posted...
Vergil in some Super DT and shadow Vergil/doppelganer....anyone notice in HUD, Dante's eyes are red?

Dino has Arbiter equipped.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
3 years ago#9
SolidHaseo posted...

Dante's eyes are read, because the player was on demon mode. His eyes get blue when you're on angel mode...XD
3 years ago#10
Real_Jigsaw posted...

Vergil uses doppelganger in this game
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Last boss picture leaked...spoilers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived