Why do you guys care about how Dante look?

#1411wingedmooglePosted 1/6/2013 9:39:30 AM
Thunder097 posted...
@Silent

Ubber said that critism about a game is still supporting it. So I took what he said.

I think you misunderstood. What he meant was that if you want a series to get better, you have to point out the flaws in the games.

DMC3 is what happens when a developer listens to critisism. Every flaw in DMC2 was fixed and we were given an amazing game. Then came DMC3:SE that fixed all the flaws of DMC3.
---
Not changing this sig until Little Big Adventure 3 is announced. In other words, never.
#142Thunder097(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 9:41:07 AM
1wingedmoogle posted...
Thunder097 posted...
@Silent

Ubber said that critism about a game is still supporting it. So I took what he said.

I think you misunderstood. What he meant was that if you want a series to get better, you have to point out the flaws in the games.

DMC3 is what happens when a developer listens to critisism. Every flaw in DMC2 was fixed and we were given an amazing game. Then came DMC3:SE that fixed all the flaws of DMC3.

Thanks you for corrected me.
---
Official Joel and Ellie of Playstation All Star Battle Royale Board!
Last of Us, Injustice God Among us and Storm 3 :D DmC will be beast!
#143Roger_BaconPosted 1/6/2013 9:44:09 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Roger_Bacon posted...
Thunder097 posted...
@ Roger was profanity nessesary simply because I had my own opinion? Sorry for not having the same view of things than you.

Yes , im Scottish....i like to swear

It's very rare to see another person from Scotland on the internet, especially this site.

Yep it sure is! I have spke to one or two , but they are always seem to from the Highlands lol im from the Gorbals in Glasgow....its like its own country within Scotland lol
---
To defeat me,you must defeat my dragon punch
Psn - Darth_Richy
#144UbberDevilPosted 1/6/2013 10:45:54 AM
Thunder097 posted...
@Silent

You're kinda twisting my words around. Yes, criticizing a game is a form of support since that can allow it to grow but not everyone wants this game to grow. They want the old series back so the criticize in that respect. They want this to die or go off on its own for the sake of the old series.
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2
#145Hunter1534Posted 1/6/2013 11:08:33 AM(edited)
Tc is now ignored.
---
http://i.imgur.com/YQkTN.jpeg http://www.imgur.com/uXb7o.jpeg
http://www.imgur.com/jSMZ1.jpeg
#146Ether101Posted 1/6/2013 12:21:39 PM
Thunder097 posted...
Thunder097 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
Does that mean that you're not a grown adult, since you felt the need to make a topic about people complaining?

Actually I'm not I am 16 and compared to the gaming adults I knew to my life none of them wouldn't complain about how a character dress.

Their is nothing wrong with this Dante but you so call *fans* most find a reason to not support a DMC game

You don't know how the world works. If you don't like a product because you think it isn't up to stuff then you don't buy it.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#147IsuzuruPosted 1/6/2013 7:58:43 PM
Thunder097 posted...
I never understand why you guys want to play dress up with Dante.. You guys act like girls who want their boyfriends to wear a certain tie. Stop treating Dante like he is your boyfriend unless your a female. I doubt that because almost all you complainers are grown adults.

It's not that we're "gay" for Dante. When one develops a fictional character, that character's appearance becomes a symbol for who he or she is. It becomes a vital part of the character.

Ask yourself:
-If Snake wore a bright pink to-to, would it still seem awesome?
-If Mario wore combat fatigues, would the pipes make sense anymore?
-If Kratos wore a tailored business suit, would he still seem fearsome and intimidating?
-If Phoenix Wright wore a safari outfit in court, would he really seem like a lawyer?

Point is, think about every single character in every single game you've ever played and ask yourself: If that character had a complete overhaul on his/her appearance, would that character still be the same?