I backed down on my decision.

#111IiI_stealthPosted 1/6/2013 3:33:55 PM
I don't see the issue here, the white whig is simply an allusion to dante while being ironic . (He apparently says "Not in a million years" even though his hair color will change to white as the game progresses). Why is everything taken so seriously?
#112Pesmerga255Posted 1/6/2013 3:34:46 PM
IiI_stealth posted...
I don't see the issue here, the white whig is simply an allusion to dante while being ironic . (He apparently says "Not in a million years" even though his hair color will change to white as the game progresses). Why is everything taken so seriously?

Please look up the meaning of the word I highlighted.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#113Capitan_KidPosted 1/6/2013 3:35:50 PM
Kyrylo posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
The Sanctus fights were the same thing. They gave him two different moves but the pattern is the same.

not entirely. In second part he switches to sword attacks, while in first form he merges with savior and mashes you

He still does the savior thing at the very very end. :P
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#114Dominus_1Posted 1/6/2013 3:36:22 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
IiI_stealth posted...

definition: Rain on your wedding day.
#115Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 3:37:28 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
The Sanctus fights were the same thing. They gave him two different moves but the pattern is the same.

not entirely. In second part he switches to sword attacks, while in first form he merges with savior and mashes you

He still does the savior thing at the very very end. :P

nah. It kinda different. IT's not really part of the fight. For example if you die during it, you'll start at Savior part, not at Sanctus.
#116BillysanPosted 1/6/2013 3:38:14 PM
IiI_stealth posted...

That's not the joke. The only way that Joke would work is if they started off in the future where his hair was white then went back to a earlier point.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#117Pesmerga255Posted 1/6/2013 3:38:30 PM
Dominus_1 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
IiI_stealth posted...

definition: Rain on your wedding day.

Irony is clearly the point where you have 10,000 spoons and you need a knife.
---
#118JackJunk8Posted 1/6/2013 3:50:01 PM
SythisTaru posted...
I've never even heard of Devil May Cry until now.

You see DMC lost it's relevancy years ago
---
I just want to watch the board burn.
#119J1MM3LPosted 1/6/2013 3:50:37 PM
The amount of butthurt in this topic is hilarious. Gonna buy two copies just to make the antis cry more.
---
"Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."
~ Arthur C. Clarke
#120Pesmerga255Posted 1/6/2013 3:51:08 PM
JackJunk8 posted...
SythisTaru posted...
I've never even heard of Devil May Cry until now.

You see DMC lost it's relevancy years ago

Your point is?

It doesn't matter to me if children have never played DMC.
---