I backed down on my decision.

#121BillysanPosted 1/6/2013 3:51:30 PM
JackJunk8 posted...
SythisTaru posted...
I've never even heard of Devil May Cry until now.

You see DMC lost it's relevancy years ago

About the same time media stop caring about gameplay.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#122Bosniak10Posted 1/6/2013 3:55:23 PM
TC if you're trolling... 9/10.

If not..you seriously have no life :/
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll! Do not feed!
#123Rasendori124Posted 1/6/2013 3:55:23 PM
I'm an Anti and even i think this is an overreaction. Yes its a jab at the old fans , all it shows is that tameem is a complete *******. I can see why your so mad but just wait for the game to release. When it bombs ,people will start to realise its a poor mans DMC and tameems hope of it getting a sequel will be crushed.
---
You will never forget this Devil's power. You are not worthy as my opponent.- Vergil
PSN-DevilNeverCry124. Go read the Dark Tower Series by Stephen King!
#124IiI_stealthPosted 1/6/2013 3:56:34 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Dominus_1 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
IiI_stealth posted...
I don't see the issue here, the white whig is simply an allusion to dante while being ironic . (He apparently says "Not in a million years" even though his hair color will change to white as the game progresses). Why is everything taken so seriously?

Please look up the meaning of the word I highlighted.

definition: Rain on your wedding day.

Irony is clearly the point where you have 10,000 spoons and you need a knife.

Or being stuck in a traffic jam when you're already late
#125RichterB17Posted 1/6/2013 3:57:52 PM
Bosniak10 posted...
TC if you're trolling... 9/10.

If not..you seriously have no life :/

He's trollin lol. He was never getting the game.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#126Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 4:01:31 PM
Rasendori124 posted...
I'm an Anti and even i think this is an overreaction. Yes its a jab at the old fans , all it shows is that tameem is a complete *******. I can see why your so mad but just wait for the game to release. When it bombs ,people will start to realise its a poor mans DMC and tameems hope of it getting a sequel will be crushed.

Whel it's not gonna bomb you know that. It may be overreaction, but it really pissed me off. And yes, Richter. I thought about buying it after rent. Well renting is the last thing that stones my decision. But it MUST be marvelous, cause if not I'm not even looking at this game after that.
#127AtalalamaPosted 1/6/2013 4:03:45 PM
Eh, I'll get this game...

...when it hits $15 new. I liked DMC 1 & 3. 2 was boring as all Hell, and 4 (while good) just didn't hit the same quality. I've lost interest in Devil May Cry years ago (although Dante's inclusion in SMT: Nocturne was epic).

I'm also sick of reboots. Reboots are for when writers are too lazy or stupid to work with what they've got. Like a Twilight fanfiction author who stops mid-story to re-write it from scratch because they didn't bother to outline beforehand and lost track of what they were supposed to be self-pleasuring to.

Yeah. I just went there. DmC = Twilight fanfiction (bad is implied).
#128Pesmerga255Posted 1/6/2013 4:04:46 PM
Atalalama posted...

...when it hits $15 used. I liked DMC 1 & 3. 2 was boring as all Hell, and 4 (while good) just didn't hit the same quality. I've lost interest in Devil May Cry years ago (although Dante's inclusion in SMT: Nocturne was epic).

I'm also sick of reboots. Reboots are for when writers are too lazy or stupid to work with what they've got. Like a Twilight fanfiction author who stops mid-story to re-write it from scratch because they didn't bother to outline beforehand and lost track of what they were supposed to be self-pleasuring to.

Fix'd to possibly stop Capcom from getting any DmC sales money from you.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#129ejshinPosted 1/6/2013 4:08:11 PM
Though, I thought you were anti Krylo. Didn't you made your decision a long time ago not to support this game.
---
Those that do not understand satire are often those subject to it
#130sundet84Posted 1/6/2013 4:11:33 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Atalalama posted...

...when it hits $15 new. I liked DMC 1 & 3. 2 was boring as all Hell, and 4 (while good) just didn't hit the same quality. I've lost interest in Devil May Cry years ago (although Dante's inclusion in SMT: Nocturne was epic).

Fix'd to assure Capcom getting any DmC sales money from you. I love DmC and i love CAPCOM