I backed down on my decision.

#171Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 1:22:23 AM
Let's get this clear: yes, succubus is dead scene is dumb. So do Poison conversation and opening. I don't expect much from writing to begin with. But by this attempt to mock antis, it also mocks original game. and that's what annoys me
#172Xtreme65Posted 1/7/2013 1:37:01 AM
....... Its just hair. Doesnt this reaction kinda prove NT's point. With all the new things we've been shown this is what is blown out of proportion. When people should be more angry that theres NO FREAKING LOCK ON!!!!!!!!!
---
When coincidence is so convenient, I prefer to call it fate.
#173Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 1:40:08 AM
Xtreme65 posted...
....... Its just hair. Doesnt this reaction kinda prove NT's point. With all the new things we've been shown this is what is blown out of proportion. When people should be more angry that theres NO FREAKING LOCK ON!!!!!!!!!

Well, that kinda works both way: All whining of Tameem about threats and insults just blown out of proportion and based on self-pitiying. And like I said it's not about hair, it's about how scene was made.
#174yeldesPosted 1/7/2013 4:41:24 AM
looks great : )
#175BrocknothPosted 1/7/2013 5:03:03 AM
*whistles* Tam has got balls that's for sure. No wonder there's been such a storm about this. Scene would have made a decent joke were it not for the "not in a million years" line. First flop of 2013? I'll believe it.
---
"Best be sayin' yer prayers... Not that it'll do ya any good!!
Heh-heh-heh...ah hahahaha HAHHAH"
#176SuperBosskingPosted 1/7/2013 5:23:58 AM
They sure put a lot of effort into such a throwaway joke

What was REALLY insulting was the fat guy drinking the succubus drink that Donte knocks out of his hand. Big obese guy wearing a big 5 on his shirt.

Yeah, real subtle, Ninja Theory.
#177QCTeamkillPosted 1/7/2013 5:26:35 AM
SuperBossking posted...

What was REALLY insulting was the fat guy drinking the succubus drink that Donte knocks out of his hand. Big obese guy wearing a big 5 on his shirt.

Its mission 5. DMC3 put mission number into cutscenes too.
#178Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 5:40:58 AM
QCTeamkill posted...
SuperBossking posted...

Its mission 5. DMC3 put mission number into cutscenes too.

I agree on that. It looks more like mission introduction, since it's fifth mission in game
#179SuperBosskingPosted 1/7/2013 5:43:42 AM
Ah. I had no idea they were sneaking the mission numbers into the cutscenes again, so the 5 looked really out of place.

Though now I'm just disappointed they're stealing that gimmick
#180Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 5:45:38 AM
SuperBossking posted...
Ah. I had no idea they were sneaking the mission numbers into the cutscenes again, so the 5 looked really out of place.

Though now I'm just disappointed they're stealing that gimmick

Well, comparing to the wig "joke" it's really harmless.