I backed down on my decision.

#41Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 2:37:09 PM
sworder posted...
lol at this topic, almost as sensitive as a 10 year old girl if that upsets you

no, I just think that I see no point to support developer who throws insults in your way. And that way made since his saying Dante isn't cool. Well, voila, now he claimed it in the game.
#42TheDromaderPosted 1/6/2013 2:38:02 PM
I like how TamTam was going on about how ,,this game will explain why his hair is white, its such an important part of the games that we needed to explain, ect ect'' and then suddenly, this. And after 9 or so missions his hair turns white pernamently anyway. Smooth as f**k Tammyboy, the game is making fun of itself at this point. FIGHT DA POWA WITH THE NEWEST PHONE APP.
---
Any questions?
#43Japanese_JadePosted 1/6/2013 2:38:41 PM
Kyrylo posted...
aha, like only whores wearing such hair as your original character? You don't need to question why I stopped consider fans as a fans after this game.

'Your original character?" Do you have ownership over OG Dante or something?

And why would I question who you consider a "fan" or not? Is anyone supposed to care?
You personalize this game waaaaay too seriously, dude. You need a chill pill fo real.
---
The internet was made specifically for you...LOL...I lied.
#44shatterstarPosted 1/6/2013 2:40:45 PM
Kyrylo posted...
It's official. I won't buy this sack of **** no matter what. After seeing this video about vig:

http://www.3djuegos.com/juegos/videos/8548/24302/novedades/dmc/

I consider this atrocity direct insult to anybody who likes original game. I hope NT goes bakrupt for it, cause ain'T no hell I'm buying single game from them and I hope many will do the same.

So that means you're leaving right? Well since you're not interested or are you just being a drama queen again? For the 100th time that is.
#45StrelokPosted 1/6/2013 2:41:25 PM
This was leaked on 4chan ages ago.
It was offensive then and seeing it come to fruition is just... cringeworthy, like just about every other "joke" in this thing.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#46Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 2:41:41 PM
Japanese_Jade posted...
Kyrylo posted...
aha, like only whores wearing such hair as your original character? You don't need to question why I stopped consider fans as a fans after this game.

'Your original character?" Do you have ownership over OG Dante or something?

And why would I question who you consider a "fan" or not? Is anyone supposed to care?
You personalize this game waaaaay too seriously, dude. You need a chill pill fo real.

If you don'T care, you may as well not post here. BEcause clearly this game makes fun of original title and you just ready to eat it all up. As for "your" I meant Capcom in that case.
#47Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 2:44:24 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#48testament067Posted 1/6/2013 2:45:19 PM
I hate that term "true fan"....as if I didn't spend the same damn 50/60 dollars that you did....

I also like how someone physically threatening Tameem on twitter is okay....but this is "offensive"
---
Video freestyle starring Me!!!! Check me out! Download the music!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKloH1AHrtg
#49Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 2:47:12 PM
testament067 posted...
I hate that term "true fan"....as if I didn't spend the same damn 50/60 dollars that you did....

I also like how someone physically threatening Tameem on twitter is okay....but this is "offensive"

Well I never considered threats normal. But neither such insults.
#50testament067Posted 1/6/2013 2:49:02 PM
Kyrylo posted...
testament067 posted...

Well I never considered threats normal. But neither such insults.

if that wasn't you then sorry for lumping you in that category...I guess there were other "Antis" who didn't have a problem with it

I stand by what I said about "true/real fans" though. We paid the same money you or anyone else did...
---
Video freestyle starring Me!!!! Check me out! Download the music!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKloH1AHrtg