I backed down on my decision.

#91Pesmerga255Posted 1/6/2013 4:01:58 PM
Billysan posted...
The joke is so stupid because his hair turns white and longer by the end of the game.

I wonder if there's something making fun of the original game's gameplay.

I bet there will be a backhanded "joke" about the lock-on at some point.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#92Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 4:04:41 PM
testament067 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
testament067 posted...

I would agree with you if the fanbase wasn't split....and the fact that's it's just a joke....I really don't see it as an insult

NT just doesn't seem to care for people that hate the game anyway....and IN GENERAL they don't give DmC a chance because they don't like change...so why hold back against them lol

you know it's not only change. 6 bosses, less weapon, dumbed down system .But oh, well, if you consider insulting people because they like something normal, I may start to consider all threats to NT normal as well. That got ridiculous. NT insulted us because we like original DMC. nice one.

6 bosses? what does that mean?

less weapons doesn't = bad....

dumbed down system may or may not be true.....It hasn't been dissected yet and early reviews say otherwise so idk

and what you consider "normal" may be considered "played out" to another....I for one am glad the series is getting a new feel to it...I personally was losing interest...

Game has only 6 bosses. Which is less than any other dmc. IT is huge let down. Less weapon may or may not be bad. And early reviews confirmed it. Remember that compare pole in journal that gave it 9.0? It said fighting mechanic is let down if compared first DMC. Beside those who played it already confirmed it easy as hell to get through the level even for mediocre player.
And it is insult to me, and like you see, people who think like me. If you consider it otherwise than all this "threats" are also nothing more than blown out of proportion claims.
#93Ether101Posted 1/6/2013 4:06:27 PM
Hershawitz posted...
Anyone who takes this hair thing to heart as some sort of personal attack needs to grow up. I can understand not wanting the game because of the gameplay mechanics just not being for you, but this? Really?

Since so many here like to dip into hyperbole, I'll do the same-- please kill yourself.

What part of them acting like everyone that dislikes this game is shallow and then declaring that their going to poke fun at them in the game? Are you dysfunctional in some way? Do you not understand that the changes they've made to Dante shows that their lack of understanding basic symbolism and story telling? No, of course you don't because your wight knighting instead of having morals and standers.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#94NightsOwlPosted 1/6/2013 4:10:09 PM
The funny thing is, because of the outrage for this game, I bought DMC2 and 3. To give it a go. Hopefully I'll get 1 soon. And it'll be a while before 4. But yeah, I think I'll be able to tell if this is a slap to the face of the fans.

Hell, to be honest, it already does seem to be. The fact the director is so insulting to the creators work is a bit of a stupid thing to act on. If it weren't for the original creator, he wouldn't have 'his' Donte or whateverthe**ck his name is.
---
Not changing my signature until Breath of Fire VI or EBA2/Ouendan3 is announced.
People with Waifus need Laifus.
#95testament067Posted 1/6/2013 4:14:31 PM
Kyrylo posted...
testament067 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
testament067 posted...

I would agree with you if the fanbase wasn't split....and the fact that's it's just a joke....I really don't see it as an insult

NT just doesn't seem to care for people that hate the game anyway....and IN GENERAL they don't give DmC a chance because they don't like change...so why hold back against them lol

you know it's not only change. 6 bosses, less weapon, dumbed down system .But oh, well, if you consider insulting people because they like something normal, I may start to consider all threats to NT normal as well. That got ridiculous. NT insulted us because we like original DMC. nice one.

6 bosses? what does that mean?

less weapons doesn't = bad....

dumbed down system may or may not be true.....It hasn't been dissected yet and early reviews say otherwise so idk

and what you consider "normal" may be considered "played out" to another....I for one am glad the series is getting a new feel to it...I personally was losing interest...

Game has only 6 bosses. Which is less than any other dmc. IT is huge let down. Less weapon may or may not be bad. And early reviews confirmed it. Remember that compare pole in journal that gave it 9.0? It said fighting mechanic is let down if compared first DMC. Beside those who played it already confirmed it easy as hell to get through the level even for mediocre player.
And it is insult to me, and like you see, people who think like me. If you consider it otherwise than all this "threats" are also nothing more than blown out of proportion claims.

6 bosses isn't that big a deal to me if the game is paced right IMO. Maybe more bosses weren't necessary...we don't know yet!

I agree with the rest accept that a threat is a threat. A joke is a joke. A threat is much more severe and it's hard to blow an actual threat out of proportion.

It is easy to blow a joke out of proportion though.
---
Video freestyle starring Me!!!! Check me out! Download the music!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKloH1AHrtg
#96Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 4:16:56 PM
testament067 posted...

6 bosses isn't that big a deal to me if the game is paced right IMO. Maybe more bosses weren't necessary...we don't know yet!

I agree with the rest accept that a threat is a threat. A joke is a joke. A threat is much more severe and it's hard to blow an actual threat out of proportion.

Well 6 bosses big deal for me. Since we saw 3 of them and one was training and 2 easy as hell.
And drawing comics as threat? c'mon it's not serious.
#97Capitan_KidPosted 1/6/2013 4:17:20 PM
You antis are acting incredibly immature and a bit stupid. Have any of you ever heard of FORESHADOWING?!
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#98Pesmerga255Posted 1/6/2013 4:18:11 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
You antis are acting incredibly immature and a bit stupid. Have any of you ever heard of FORESHADOWING?!

They've already said that this scene is a "friendly jab" at the old fanbase.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#99Capitan_KidPosted 1/6/2013 4:20:19 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...

They've already said that this scene is a "friendly jab" at the old fanbase.

Ok. That doesn't stop it from being foreshadowing.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#100sundet84Posted 1/6/2013 4:20:25 PM
Kyrylo posted...
testament067 posted...

Well 6 bosses big deal for me. Since we saw 3 of them and one was training and 2 easy as hell.
And drawing comics as threat? c'mon it's not serious.

didn`t dmc 4 only have 6 bosses