Sure it won't be as good as DMC3, but it will be a fun game, don't you think?

#11Ether101Posted 1/6/2013 2:59:25 PM
His personality is nothing like DMC3 Dante. Dante's never been one to go out of his way to hurt people or be mean spirited like this waste.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#12Pesmerga255Posted 1/6/2013 3:01:12 PM
Ether101 posted...
His personality is nothing like DMC3 Dante. Dante's never been one to go out of his way to hurt people or be mean spirited like this waste.

You can't know that it doesn't go up quickly until you personally complete the meaty full retail game after it recieves its final patch.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#13pkmastah15Posted 1/6/2013 3:03:26 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Ether101 posted...

You can't know that it doesn't go up quickly until you personally complete the meaty full retail game after it recieves its final patch.

You guys haven't finished the game, so you're making stuff up.
#14ChickenfrogmanPosted 1/6/2013 3:11:45 PM
While we're on that spoiler train, could I get them PM'd? Don't plan on buying at all, but I'm curious to see what the hell NT's doing.
---
Renekton would make a terrible lifeguard. He'd just laugh at you as you drown and die and then probably eat your corpse.
PSN: RevolverChicken7
#15SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 3:13:06 PM
Of course he didn't go out of his way to hurt people before, we didn't even have extra people in the past DMC games, only the cast of the game. Also, he only went "out of his way" in one scene we were shown, which is when he tossed the girl's soda away from her (but you could see it had demon stuff in it, that's why he tossed it away). All the other scenes he was mean to people was because they were in league with the demons.

By the way, you need to stop judging the game like if had finished it. Some of you haven't even played the demo, let alone the full game.

"I, for one, really liked the demo and while I noticed a simplified combat that strives to be cool instead of complex (and thus cooler in the long term)"

I meant the complexity of DMC3 was one of the aspects that made it a very nice game, something DmC will probably not achieve since the combat seems simplified.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#161wingedmooglePosted 1/6/2013 3:14:35 PM
I played the demo. It wasn't fun. And if you really prefer the classic DMC series, why support the game that could kill it?
---
Not changing this sig until Little Big Adventure 3 is announced. In other words, never.
#17BillysanPosted 1/6/2013 3:18:03 PM(edited)
SHMYazoo posted...
Why did you think it was mediocre?

Do you like God of War games, for instance? It seemed just like them, in their simplicity.

I know it should have had much better combat, but I think it's still good.

I personally don't like God of War.

The combat style is just too slow and deliberate it just doesn't feel right in my hands.

Which is why I always preferred Devil May Cry lol.

---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#18Pesmerga255Posted 1/6/2013 3:17:26 PM
I like both DMC and God of War for different reasons.. This feels like a downgrade from DMC.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#19ShengaliPosted 1/6/2013 7:20:25 PM
Chickenfrogman posted...
While we're on that spoiler train, could I get them PM'd? Don't plan on buying at all, but I'm curious to see what the hell NT's doing.

Ooh! Me too please?? Pretty please!