something strange on VGchartz

#1bigdom93Posted 1/6/2013 6:54:12 PM
It seems that the number of preorders has changed even though it the week that it says the pre-orders are for is the 22nd of december. and the numbers are higher than they were originally just earlier in the week
#2john_freeman69Posted 1/6/2013 7:07:18 PM
Really?
---
EVERYONE WATCH My Little Pony IT'S THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!
#3WiiareVenomPosted 1/6/2013 7:07:56 PM
Isn't VGcharts the one everyone says not to trust everytime it is brought up anyway, or am I thinking of a different one?
---
You must let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy, hoping kids don't breakthrough with a stick.
#4darkdragon_9600Posted 1/6/2013 7:14:46 PM
It seems that the number of preorders has changed even though it the week that it says the pre-orders are for is the 22nd of december. and the numbers are higher than they were originally just earlier in the week

Yup, noticed that too.
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#5QCTeamkillPosted 1/6/2013 7:22:18 PM
I made a post earlier this week with 83k copies on PS3, 2 days later its changed to way higher without mention of update.

Only 'normal' explanation I can see is they've been doing running totals (incrementals) for a while and they started new year with updated new numbers.
#6Mage_of_WindPosted 1/6/2013 7:22:45 PM
WiiareVenom posted...
Isn't VGcharts the one everyone says not to trust everytime it is brought up anyway, or am I thinking of a different one?

It's pretty rare for VGcharts to be accurate with their numbers.
---
This is the scene where you declare your undying hatred for me. -Seifer
If you persist, for great justice, I'll rearrange your face again! -Nisa