something strange on VGchartz

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. something strange on VGchartz

User Info: bigdom93

bigdom93
3 years ago#1
It seems that the number of preorders has changed even though it the week that it says the pre-orders are for is the 22nd of december. and the numbers are higher than they were originally just earlier in the week

User Info: john_freeman69

john_freeman69
3 years ago#2
Really?
EVERYONE WATCH My Little Pony IT'S THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!

User Info: WiiareVenom

WiiareVenom
3 years ago#3
Isn't VGcharts the one everyone says not to trust everytime it is brought up anyway, or am I thinking of a different one?
You must let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy, hoping kids don't breakthrough with a stick.

User Info: darkdragon_9600

darkdragon_9600
3 years ago#4
It seems that the number of preorders has changed even though it the week that it says the pre-orders are for is the 22nd of december. and the numbers are higher than they were originally just earlier in the week

Yup, noticed that too.
Can I haz cheezburger?

User Info: QCTeamkill

QCTeamkill
3 years ago#5
I made a post earlier this week with 83k copies on PS3, 2 days later its changed to way higher without mention of update.

Only 'normal' explanation I can see is they've been doing running totals (incrementals) for a while and they started new year with updated new numbers.

User Info: Mage_of_Wind

Mage_of_Wind
3 years ago#6
WiiareVenom posted...
Isn't VGcharts the one everyone says not to trust everytime it is brought up anyway, or am I thinking of a different one?

It's pretty rare for VGcharts to be accurate with their numbers.
This is the scene where you declare your undying hatred for me. -Seifer
If you persist, for great justice, I'll rearrange your face again! -Nisa
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. something strange on VGchartz

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived