Okay. We've seen about 1/2 the game so...

#1demonfang178Posted 1/7/2013 6:57:44 PM
what is the dialogue we've seen? Dead serious about this. If the best line in the game is "...My succubus is dead..." then we've got problems.
#2HellsControllerPosted 1/7/2013 7:00:17 PM
You can't judge the game yet! You've only played a demo and seen the majority of the game leaked on YouTube.
You can't judge until you play the retail game.
And then why'd you buy the game and beat it if you didn't like it?
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#3Kobe_Got_JamPosted 1/7/2013 11:04:47 PM
demonfang178 posted...
what is the dialogue we've seen? Dead serious about this. If the best line in the game is "...My succubus is dead..." then we've got problems.

Didn't you hear the emptiness and loss in his voice when he said it though? Daniel Day Lewis couldn't of delivered that line better.

If you didn't cry manly tears from that tiny out of context clip from the game than sir, you hate America.
---
PSN ID: MoirNoir
#4Pesmerga255Posted 1/7/2013 11:45:32 PM
We've seen more than half of the game. The nightclub level is 3/4 of the way through and we've seen pretty much everything before that.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#5KyryloPosted 1/8/2013 12:08:28 AM
No you also have "I go". "I'm running". and other tastefully done lines. What we've been missing is. "This is elevator. I push the button"
#6_Uwye_Posted 1/8/2013 6:26:13 AM
Kyrylo posted...
No you also have "I go". "I'm running". and other tastefully done lines. What we've been missing is. "This is elevator. I push the button"

You forgot "here I am".

New classic line! "What in da s***ting hell is going on here?".