I feel like I'm the only DMC Veteran that loves this game

#11UbberDevilPosted 1/7/2013 7:40:00 PM
I don't love it but I like it enough to preorder.
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2
#12hoagie727Posted 1/7/2013 7:41:55 PM
Been playing them since part 1 first dropped but skipped 2.

I don't love it but I have been playing the demo a lot.

Feels a little too easy once you get used to the controls and can use the pulls at will to stay in the air forever.

Hoping DMD mode has something to make the air combat not OP.

But staying airborne a long time in the fights is fun and if they add enemies that make it challenging I know I will enjoy it.

I know I will like using all weapons and guns mid combo even though I wish there was more weapons. Very disappointing they would show them all as early as they did and not save anything.
#13abdouPosted 1/7/2013 7:47:09 PM
A DMC vet? yeah right. If you are a DMC vet then why the **** would you support this piece of **** of a game? it has nothing to do with DMC, its very existence offends me. If you really were a DMC vet you would feel the same.

I will enjoy myself greatly when this game flops so hard and is quickly forgotten knowing people like you actually paid money for it. lmao.
---
#14m100t1sPosted 1/7/2013 7:53:03 PM
Boudii posted...
A DMC vet? yeah right. If you are a DMC vet then why the **** would you support this piece of **** of a game? it has nothing to do with DMC, its very existence offends me. If you really were a DMC vet you would feel the same.

I will enjoy myself greatly when this game flops so hard and is quickly forgotten knowing people like you actually paid money for it. lmao.

Someone is butthurted...
#15QCTeamkillPosted 1/7/2013 7:57:21 PM
30 minutes, its a new record.

Please don't let the commies win, lets not derail the topic to endless pro anti arguing, anime or JRPGs
#16Shadow ReaverPosted 1/7/2013 8:00:16 PM
been playing DMC since the Original DEMO with RE CVX. now i cannot judge this game as of yet as it is not out yet BUT i did enjoy the demo.
---
We each play out the parts Fate has written for us. Free will is an Illusion. - Kain
#17TaizukuPosted 1/7/2013 8:01:36 PM
m100t1s posted...
Boudii posted...

Someone is butthurted...

---
http://i.imgur.com/9eZGg.gif <---Mind****
PSN: MobileFlame
#18ZeroX91Posted 1/7/2013 8:02:00 PM
QCTeamkill posted...

Please don't let the commies win, lets not derail the topic to endless pro anti arguing, anime or JRPGs

*urge to derail rising*
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypl2VWvjdn4&NR=1
#19TaizukuPosted 1/7/2013 8:03:18 PM
QCTeamkill posted...

So...Gurren Lagaan..?

Jk.
---
http://i.imgur.com/9eZGg.gif <---Mind****
PSN: MobileFlame
#20Japanese_JadePosted 1/7/2013 8:11:03 PM
I'm tallying in. Been playing DMC since back on the early PS2 days.

Can't wait for DmC.
---
The internet was made specifically for you...LOL...I lied.