I feel like I'm the only DMC Veteran that loves this game

#101Niyel7Posted 1/8/2013 12:23:59 AM
lokithefool posted...
eco master posted...
From: KA_ME_HA_ME_HA | Posted: 1/8/2013 1:06:29 AM | #084
Wow, now I remember why I hate arguing with some pro's. They're jerks.

I said the same thing you said in the same context. You're failing to understand how baseless his claim is - this game does not change anything about the other four, therefore he has no reason to stop liking those games. I do understand what he's saying, and I do understand that there is no reason for him to say things like that, and I have explained how. Now you're just going to call me a jerk and call it a day? Is that really all there is to it?

Also, don't call me a pro. I am an individual who enjoys this game, and the only reason I'm here on these boards is because when the game does come out, I want to be able to talk about it with peers who aren't going to hate me just because I like a game they don't like.

One game...that is REALLY, REALLY, REALLY bad

One game that has no effect whatsoever on the games that have already been released and that he has already bought.

Hey man back off of KaMeHaHA he is one of the nicest people on this board, and seeing a puke like you giving him a hard time is disgusting.

To be fair, KameHa was the first to start name calling, and all of eco's posts have been reasonable.
#102eco masterPosted 1/8/2013 12:27:35 AM(edited)
From: sillycatsteven | Posted: 1/8/2013 1:21:16 AM | #099
so why is it that some med students can not bare the sight of meat or eat meat after their first human biopsy? i've heard that some people can't bare meat even after a rat dissection...

Because they're squeamish? I don't know. What does this have to do with hating video games? Are people honestly so traumatized by a video game that isn't exactly what they wanted that they can no longer play any other game that bears resemblance to it?

Remember what we're talking about.

Hey man back off of KaMeHaHA he is one of the nicest people on this board, and seeing a puke like you giving him a hard time is disgusting.

Uh, I don't care who he is - he's saying something that I don't agree with and is continuing to avoid my point while responding to him. And, a puke? Excuse you. You're responding to a post without actually continuing any sort of discussion.

Let me also point out that someone's social status shouldn't make you stand behind them no matter what they say. Humans are fallible.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#103Orange00Posted 1/8/2013 12:24:23 AM
RichterB17 posted...
Orange00 posted...
i'm a vet and will definitely get this game. Why? Simply because it's a new devil may cry. That's all the reason i need.

There are obviously people who don't feel the same, and that would be just fine and dandy, but the moment you try to lay some guilt on us you lost all respect. Pathetic.

If you are happy with the game you should not feel guilty in slightest.

fair enough. +1 respect back. I don't need to take part in this argument then.

since you brought age up, i just turned 25, might not see the day new "proper" DMC comes up (my gaming is in a downfall) so i'll eat this one up. DmC is a downgrade from my favourite DMC3 but so was DMC4.
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
#104KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/8/2013 12:26:47 AM
Niyel7 posted...
lokithefool posted...
eco master posted...
From: KA_ME_HA_ME_HA | Posted: 1/8/2013 1:06:29 AM | #084
Wow, now I remember why I hate arguing with some pro's. They're jerks.

I said the same thing you said in the same context. You're failing to understand how baseless his claim is - this game does not change anything about the other four, therefore he has no reason to stop liking those games. I do understand what he's saying, and I do understand that there is no reason for him to say things like that, and I have explained how. Now you're just going to call me a jerk and call it a day? Is that really all there is to it?

Also, don't call me a pro. I am an individual who enjoys this game, and the only reason I'm here on these boards is because when the game does come out, I want to be able to talk about it with peers who aren't going to hate me just because I like a game they don't like.

One game...that is REALLY, REALLY, REALLY bad

One game that has no effect whatsoever on the games that have already been released and that he has already bought.

To be fair, KameHa was the first to start name calling, and all of eco's posts have been reasonable.

Sorry, that's my bad. I had a **** day.

And the guy was trying to take everything at face value which got annoying. It's not that Richter can't literally play them anymore, it's more figurative.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#105RichterB17Posted 1/8/2013 12:28:58 AM(edited)
eco master posted...
Reread my post until it sinks it, herpity derpity

Devil May Cry 1, Devil May Cry 2, Devil May Cry 3, and Devil May Cry 4 will still be the exact same games no matter what other games come out. They are the same exact games he played and claimed to enjoy. Absolutely nothing has changed with those games, and he now cannot play them, even though nothing has changed.

Because it saddens me that the questions that have been left unanswered, the characters that I grew up to enjoy, the gameplay that blew my mind as a young teen will never be expanded upon again. There will be games that will be similar, but in my mind none of them will come close to what Devil May Cry was to me. If they had actually gave the games a proper send off then I wouldn't be here saying what I'm saying now, but they didn't and probably never will because of this game.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#106Pesmerga255Posted 1/8/2013 12:28:32 AM
There's a lot of entitlement in this topic.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#107eco masterPosted 1/8/2013 12:28:49 AM
From: KA_ME_HA_ME_HA | Posted: 1/8/2013 1:26:47 AM | #104
It's not that Richter can't literally play them anymore, it's more figurative.

How do you know that? Unless of course you want to assume he meant something that he didn't say. He could have made himself clear, or be pointlessly ambiguous. He said what he said, and if he didn't mean it, he shouldn't have said it.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#108HellsControllerPosted 1/8/2013 12:30:36 AM
At this point you are being dense for the sake of being dense.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#109Niyel7Posted 1/8/2013 12:30:38 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Sorry, that's my bad. I had a **** day.

And the guy was trying to take everything at face value which got annoying. It's not that Richter can't literally play them anymore, it's more figurative.

I read both of their posts and I can see where they're coming from. They both make sense, but still I see no need to be upset over someone's opinion on a videogame :)
#110lokithefoolPosted 1/8/2013 12:30:44 AM
eco master posted...
From: sillycatsteven | Posted: 1/8/2013 1:21:16 AM | #099
so why is it that some med students can not bare the sight of meat or eat meat after their first human biopsy? i've heard that some people can't bare meat even after a rat dissection...

Because they're squeamish? I don't know. What does this have to do with hating video games? Are people honestly so traumatized by a video game that isn't exactly what they wanted that they can no longer play any other game that bears resemblance to it?

Remember what we're talking about.

Uh, I don't care who he is - he's saying something that I don't agree with and is continuing to avoid my point while responding to him. And, a puke? Excuse you. You're responding to a post without actually continuing any sort of discussion.

Let me also point out that someone's social status shouldn't make you stand behind them no matter what they say. Humans are fallible.

Ok then be less of an ass. Is that to much to ask? So we can all get along nice around here, and stay entertained instead of getting stressed on a freaking forum!