I feel like I'm the only DMC Veteran that loves this game

#151QCTeamkillPosted 1/8/2013 11:06:18 AM
hoagie727 posted...
I have a feeling they will put out a BP with Vergil and Dante playable for DLC.

Some things that would be nice.

Random enemy spawns for some floors.
Online co-op with new attacks that let the players work together (jackpot)
No Timer
Sessions recorded and you can save them and post them if wanted.
New weapons.

I can dig it.
#152ABadNuffDudePosted 1/8/2013 11:15:20 AM(edited)
hoagie727 posted...

No Timer
New weapons.

All your ideas sound awesome and I'd even be cool with it as DLC if it's free but being an old man who looks back on the days of expansion packs with glee I tend to not buy DLC at all unless its size warrents the price.

I'm not even really sure what I'd be willing to pay for one extra mode but I'm sure it's incredibly low, like so low I don't think Capcom has ever even seen a monetary value so small.
---
Official Daigo Umehara of Hentai games.
#153Raziel2112Posted 1/8/2013 11:45:45 AM
ABadNuffDude posted...
hoagie727 posted...

No Timer
New weapons.

All your ideas sound awesome and I'd even be cool with it as DLC if it's free but being an old man who looks back on the days of expansion packs with glee I tend to not buy DLC at all unless its size warrents the price.

I'm not even really sure what I'd be willing to pay for one extra mode but I'm sure it's incredibly low, like so low I don't think Capcom has ever even seen a monetary value so small.

Give me your paypal and i will spot you the $10 for the DLC...geeez
#154Japanese_JadePosted 1/8/2013 12:01:14 PM
Raziel2112 posted...

Oh man, we got a rich man up in hur! Hes payin fo yo $8 DLC AND giving you an extra $2 for your troubles. Kiss his feet.
---
The internet was made specifically for you...LOL...I lied.
#155HellsControllerPosted 1/8/2013 12:03:34 PM
"You know what would make this game better? Paying more money for it."~Cracked(sarcastically)/Capcom(seriously)
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#156ABadNuffDudePosted 1/8/2013 12:08:54 PM
Japanese_Jade posted...
Raziel2112 posted...

Oh man, we got a rich man up in hur! Hes payin fo yo $8 DLC AND giving you an extra $2 for your troubles. Kiss his feet.

lol he doesn't realize how cheap I am...
Like if this actually ends up as DLC imma hold him to this cause there's no way I'd pay $10 for one mode...

Actually I dunno if you actually gave me the money for real for real I'd probably just use it to buy a cheap game or something lol.
---
Official Daigo Umehara of Hentai games.
#157Pesmerga255Posted 1/8/2013 12:09:22 PM
You all really need to get over the hair thing, it's so 2010.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#158TheBatman91Posted 1/8/2013 12:47:34 PM
I wasn't gonna buy this game day one but the pathetic whiners actually changed my mind, thanks guys.

DAY ONE.
---
Demon/Dark souls > FFXIII/XIII-2.
#159MoreFunThanTVPosted 1/8/2013 1:09:53 PM
TheBatman91 posted...
I wasn't gonna buy this game day one but the pathetic whiners actually changed my mind, thanks guys.

DAY ONE.

So the whining convinced you that this would be a good enough game for you to spend money on on day one? Doesn't really make much sense but that's a good thing then right?

Unless you mean you're simply going to buy the game to spite the antis but actually don't think it's day one material. In that case you're a huge dumbass since I'm pretty sure no one here cares enough about you buying this game to lose sleep over it, in fact who the hell are you anyway? My first time seeing you post.
#160TheBatman91Posted 1/8/2013 3:25:04 PM
MoreFunThanTV posted...
TheBatman91 posted...

DAY ONE.

So the whining convinced you that this would be a good enough game for you to spend money on on day one? Doesn't really make much sense but that's a good thing then right?

Unless you mean you're simply going to buy the game to spite the antis but actually don't think it's day one material. In that case you're a huge dumbass since I'm pretty sure no one here cares enough about you buying this game to lose sleep over it, in fact who the hell are you anyway? My first time seeing you post.

Its not that I was definitely gonna buy this game just not day one but after seeing all the crybabies im gonna make sure I buy it day one to do my part to make this game a success so that they make more of these because you whiners amuse me.

Oh and I'm new here cookiepuss.
---
Demon/Dark souls > FFXIII/XIII-2.