I feel like I'm the only DMC Veteran that loves this game

#161GeoboiPosted 1/8/2013 3:41:12 PM
Lmao cookiepuss? Never heard of that one before. But yeah I hope this game does well
#162BlackSheepWallsPosted 1/8/2013 3:41:31 PM
I like DMC more but I am willing to give this game a chance because it seems very good by itself.
#163MoreFunThanTVPosted 1/8/2013 5:52:35 PM
TheBatman91 posted...
MoreFunThanTV posted...
TheBatman91 posted...
I wasn't gonna buy this game day one but the pathetic whiners actually changed my mind, thanks guys.

DAY ONE.

So the whining convinced you that this would be a good enough game for you to spend money on on day one? Doesn't really make much sense but that's a good thing then right?

Unless you mean you're simply going to buy the game to spite the antis but actually don't think it's day one material. In that case you're a huge dumbass since I'm pretty sure no one here cares enough about you buying this game to lose sleep over it, in fact who the hell are you anyway? My first time seeing you post.

Its not that I was definitely gonna buy this game just not day one but after seeing all the crybabies im gonna make sure I buy it day one to do my part to make this game a success so that they make more of these because you whiners amuse me.

Oh and I'm new here cookiepuss.

So a dumbass who decides to make a game purchase decision not on how well he likes the game but to piss off random internet people? Yeah still don't see how it should damage the anti's even a little if you decide to buy the game day one.

Ooooh boy TheBatman91 has decided to buy DmC day one!
You antis better just learn to love DmC now, who cares if some of your grips are legit!

Seriously though buy the game day one if you like it enough to do so and have the money not for some dumbass reason like this. Obviously there was a reason why you weren't getting it day one before so you might wanna thing about this a little bit before you buy something in a fit of rage or whatever.

Also I'm not anti (don't rightly care either way I'm just finding this ride fun to be honest lol), so nice job looking like a complete dumbass there cakeboobs.
#164ABadNuffDudePosted 1/8/2013 5:56:23 PM
cookiepuss

lol wut?
cakeboobs

rofl seriously what!?

Did I just walk onto the set of Bulletstorm 2 or something?
---
Official Daigo Umehara of Hentai games.
#165sillycatstevenPosted 1/8/2013 7:09:22 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#166eco masterPosted 1/8/2013 7:14:17 PM
Are you comparing the purchase of a video game to suicide?

...Really? That's ****ing low, dude. This whole "anti versus pro" thing is absurd enough, but this has gone way too far if this is supposed to be taken with any amount of respect.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#167sillycatstevenPosted 1/8/2013 7:41:14 PM(edited)
eco master posted...
Are you comparing the purchase of a video game to suicide?

...Really? That's ****ing low, dude. This whole "anti versus pro" thing is absurd enough, but this has gone way too far if this is supposed to be taken with any amount of respect.

you're right i'm sorry. post deleted... i'll try to think of a more fitting comparison...

EDIT: i just thought i'd be dark and edgy like the game and maybe some people will have an easier time understanding why i think that was absurd.
---
PSN: SillyCat659221 Add Me, i'm in NZ
Go now, if you want it / Another world awaits you.
#168sillycatstevenPosted 1/8/2013 7:50:42 PM
TheBatman91 posted...
I wasn't gonna buy this game day one but the pathetic whiners actually changed my mind, thanks guys.

DAY ONE.

do you rush to start writing assignments as soon as you got them just because people were whining about how much they hated assignments?

when you hear a lot of people whining about a certain model of laptop, do you go out and deliberately buy that model just to piss people off?

and i'm sure you don't start learning uni materials at high school because you hear people whine about how difficult some classes in uni can be....

so why do it here???
---
PSN: SillyCat659221 Add Me, i'm in NZ
Go now, if you want it / Another world awaits you.
#169UltDeadpoolPosted 1/8/2013 7:53:59 PM
I love it.
---
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
DEADPOOL: Merc with a Mouth
#170Lioyd_the_heroPosted 1/8/2013 10:22:03 PM
sillycatsteven posted...
TheBatman91 posted...

DAY ONE.

do you rush to start writing assignments as soon as you got them just because people were whining about how much they hated assignments?

when you hear a lot of people whining about a certain model of laptop, do you go out and deliberately buy that model just to piss people off?

and i'm sure you don't start learning uni materials at high school because you hear people whine about how difficult some classes in uni can be....

so why do it here???

Well he has obviously pissed off a lot of you on this topic alone so I think he is doing something right! HAHAHA

I love watching little kids like yourself get all in a fuss because of one little comment!
---
PSN howling_red