Jeanne(from bayo) vs DMC Vergil or DmC Vergil.

#1prestodanielPosted 1/7/2013 10:15:57 PM
I guess we haven't really seen enough from DmC Vergil, but assuming he's about as strong as DmC dante, who do u think would win?
#2Ether101Posted 1/7/2013 10:47:36 PM
It was suggested by Kamiya that if he had gotten to make Bayo 2 that they were going to show the war between the Lumen and Umbra with Dante showing up at random to bet the **** out of both sides. Do you really think Jeanne could take something like that on by herself?
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#3KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/7/2013 10:48:30 PM
Ether101 posted...
It was suggested by Kamiya that if he had gotten to make Bayo 2 that they were going to show the war between the Lumen and Umbra with Dante showing up at random to bet the **** out of both sides. Do you really think Jeanne could take something like that on by herself?

Wait, is that true?

So... is that Bayo 2 then?
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#4HellsControllerPosted 1/7/2013 11:00:22 PM
Ether101 posted...

It'd be cool if he used a guy named Dante voiced by Langdon. Just change his appearance and make him look nothing like Dante of DMC.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#5Pesmerga255Posted 1/7/2013 11:02:46 PM
Kazuma Kiryu destroys all of them at the same time.

I'd love to see what Kazuma would do if Dino tried his punk attitude on him.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#6Ether101Posted 1/7/2013 11:14:49 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Ether101 posted...

Wait, is that true?

http://newbreview.com/news-bayonetta-2-to-be-a-portable-game/

Now this was back in August so it might be a hint at whats actually going to be in the game given that the Wii U does have a handheld component.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#7MrStarkillerPosted 1/7/2013 11:35:22 PM
Jeanne takes this easily. Vergil couldn't even beat Dante who is not going to be a problem for one who came close to Bayonetta (even if it was only before she awakened her eye).
#8SiLVeR_420Posted 1/7/2013 11:44:01 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Ether101 posted...

Wait, is that true?

He's not directing Bayonetta 2 so I doubt it..he's just supervising to make sure they don't screw up and do something stupid with Bayonetta 2.

I think its being directed by the guy that did Shadow the Hedgehog...
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#9Pesmerga255Posted 1/7/2013 11:45:39 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Ether101 posted...

Wait, is that true?

He's not directing Bayonetta 2 so I doubt it..he's just supervising to make sure they don't screw up and do something stupid with Bayonetta 2.

I think its being directed by the guy that did Shadow the Hedgehog...

Well, I'm officially not buying it.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#10MrStarkillerPosted 1/7/2013 11:50:19 PM
^You actually bought a WiiU? Tell me it is not so, Merga.