Jeanne(from bayo) vs DMC Vergil or DmC Vergil.

#21KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/8/2013 12:21:26 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
MrStarkiller posted...
Turtle: Ah, I see. Buyer's remorse.

Merga: >never buy one
There's a good lad.

Nope. It was a good purchase. Plus there's like a dozen exclusive games that I'm looking forward to. It's a damn nice system. Nintendo outdid themselves. I haven't touched my PS3 in weeks. The only thing I used my 360 for is Minecraft. Other than that, only the fantastic WiiU.

I'm mostly going to get a WiiU for Bayo2 and the Zelda games they make. Anything else will be extra. I'm interested in ZombieU too though.

ZombieU is okay. My advice is try and get it used.

I just want the new Retro game to be announced. It's either a Metroid or a Starfox... which I want.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#22Pesmerga255Posted 1/8/2013 12:22:21 AM
I wonder if the Wii U will get any decent RPGs. The Wii was lacking in that department.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#23KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/8/2013 12:23:30 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
I wonder if the Wii U will get any decent RPGs. The Wii was lacking in that department.

I wouldn't be surprised. The gamepad is perfect for managing inventory, battle, and other stuff. Keeps the screen clear and you can keep track of everything easily.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#24Pesmerga255Posted 1/8/2013 12:26:13 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing a Fallout or Elder Scrolls game on the system. The gamepad looks like it'd be perfect for the pipboy menu. I'm just not a fan of the buttons and triggers on the gamepad though.
---
#25KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/8/2013 12:29:47 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
I wouldn't mind seeing a Fallout or Elder Scrolls game on the system. The gamepad looks like it'd be perfect for the pipboy menu. I'm just not a fan of the buttons and triggers on the gamepad though.

Did you try it before? Just wondering. I thought the same thing until I tried it at the local gamestop. Not as bad as I thought and I got used to it way faster then I did the Wiimote.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#26Pesmerga255Posted 1/8/2013 12:31:19 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

Did you try it before? Just wondering. I thought the same thing until I tried it at the local gamestop. Not as bad as I thought and I got used to it way faster then I did the Wiimote.

Yeah, I tried it at my local GAME. I just didn't like the way the buttons felt, they're too small and Wii-like.
---
#27SiLVeR_420Posted 1/8/2013 12:31:50 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
MrStarkiller posted...

There's a good lad.

Nope. It was a good purchase. Plus there's like a dozen exclusive games that I'm looking forward to. It's a damn nice system. Nintendo outdid themselves. I haven't touched my PS3 in weeks. The only thing I used my 360 for is Minecraft. Other than that, only the fantastic WiiU.

I'm mostly going to get a WiiU for Bayo2 and the Zelda games they make. Anything else will be extra. I'm interested in ZombieU too though.

I just want the new Retro game to be announced. It's either a Metroid or a Starfox... which I want.

All Retro has said about their next game is its something everybody wants them to do.
So either Prime 4 or hopefully Banjo was one of those titles Nintendo bought back when they were talking about buying back some names from Rare.

As for Starfox...ever since Kamiya said he wanted to make one that's the only Starfox I want made right now but a Retro starfox is more possible then a new good Banjo under Nintendo though.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#28KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/8/2013 12:34:30 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
MrStarkiller posted...

There's a good lad.

All Retro has said about their next game is its something everybody wants them to do.
So either Prime 4 or hopefully Banjo was one of those titles Nintendo bought back when they were talking about buying back some names from Rare.

As for Starfox...ever since Kamiya said he wanted to make one that's the only Starfox I want made right now but a Retro starfox is more possible then a new good Banjo under Nintendo though.

Exactly. The games that are most requested of them are Metroid, Zelda, Starfox, and Banjo.

Banjo is owned by Microsoft, right?

The confirmed they aren't making the new Zelda.

They've made past amazing metroid games.

This leads me to believe that they're making a Metroid or a Starfox, I'd be excited for either.

IIRC they also confirmed that the Prime series is over, so it'll be a new game with a different plot.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#29Pesmerga255Posted 1/8/2013 12:35:26 AM
I'd like to see a completely new, proper Star Fox game. The GC games were really disappointing.
---
#30SiLVeR_420Posted 1/8/2013 12:40:56 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
I'd like to see a completely new, proper Star Fox game. The GC games were really disappointing.

The one with the dinosaurs I actually rather liked. It was the one after that I found boring.

Even if Retros next game is Starfox I still would love to see what Kamiya would do with it.

Hopefully this coming E3 Retros game is revealed.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.