Jeanne(from bayo) vs DMC Vergil or DmC Vergil.

#61MrStarkillerPosted 1/11/2013 2:15:46 AM
>freezing time
Another tool of the witches.

What's all this about Eva? I believe Bayonetta's mother was one "Rosa".
#62beoulve010Posted 1/11/2013 2:28:57 AM
DMC vergil was a pushover of a boss anyway , so why even bother with the old vergil in the first place. He was a loser all the way.
---
---guns are for show , knives for the pro---
#63Arken101Posted 1/11/2013 2:30:25 AM
I'm fairly certain that the creators of the series flat out said that Bayonetta wouldn't even break a sweat killing Dante, so one can more or less assume that Jeanne wouldn't have much of a problem.
---
Dota2 is mai waifu
PSN/360: Maximal769
#64Ether101Posted 1/11/2013 3:06:36 AM
Arken101 posted...
I'm fairly certain that the creators of the series flat out said that Bayonetta wouldn't even break a sweat killing Dante, so one can more or less assume that Jeanne wouldn't have much of a problem.

And he was clearly talking out of his ass when he said it as well. She could beat DMC1 Dante before his powers were retconed to be far greater then what we got to see. Dante's become even more powerful since then with what the anime showed him doing.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#65Pesmerga255Posted 1/11/2013 3:07:50 AM
DMC2 Dante is unbeatable.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#66Ether101Posted 1/11/2013 3:10:16 AM
MrStarkiller posted...
>freezing time
Another tool of the witches.

What's all this about Eva? I believe Bayonetta's mother was one "Rosa".

Look up the Bracelet of Time.
---
#67Pesmerga255Posted 1/11/2013 3:12:04 AM
Please don't relay MrStarkiller's posts. I'd rather not have to experience his bigotry and racism.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#68MrStarkillerPosted 1/11/2013 3:28:18 AM
Ether: >more powerful
A nothing remains as such. Bayonetta stomps. It isn't even close. He has no answers against her. But there is no shame in this. He should be so lucky he isn't in the same boat as Donte. Being half-angel puts him on the menu.

>going on about references
Come now. You're not still on about all that, are you?

Merga: >unbeatable
He's small time even among those in his own genre of weaklings. Strong as Bayonetta is, she is no match for some of the more absurd types you can find in RPGs. But against his lot? She may as well be beyond contest.

>p-p-please
I'm embarrassed for you. What a sorry display.

NOTE: The offer for DMG is not an exclusive one. If you would like to learn the ropes with some of the games noted, just say so. Don't be shy.

>MrStarkiller
Call me "GMG". We're closer than that.
#69Ether101Posted 1/11/2013 3:39:30 AM
MrStarkiller posted...
Ether: >more powerful
A nothing remains as such. Bayonetta stomps. It isn't even close. He has no answers against her. But there is no shame in this. He should be so lucky he isn't in the same boat as Donte. Being half-angel puts him on the menu.

>going on about references
Come now. You're not still on about all that, are you?

You have yet to make an argument.
---
#70MrStarkillerPosted 1/11/2013 3:43:05 AM
>an argument
There is no need to make one for a one-sided bout like this. Bayonetta is more than a match for the rest in her genre. Jeanne suffices. Her powers are noted. Dante, Vergil and all the rest can come as they like. They will die as dogs just the same. What answers do you imagine Dante has to this 'problem'? He's not a gifted speaker. I don't know that he's had enough practice groveling.