Jeanne(from bayo) vs DMC Vergil or DmC Vergil.

#81Pesmerga255Posted 1/11/2013 4:45:39 AM
Where the hell did he get "Johnny boy" from?
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#82MrStarkillerPosted 1/11/2013 4:50:59 AM
>hell
>h
Merga. Merga, pls.
#83Mutou_KazukiPosted 1/11/2013 4:57:17 AM
MrStarkiller posted...
>hell
>h
Merga. Merga, pls.

pls?

Who is this "Merga" person that you keep on mentioning?
---
YOU WA SHOCK!
Because it's cooler that way!
#84SaydeWindsaurPosted 1/11/2013 12:41:50 PM
Ether101 posted...
Given that Bayo is implied to happen in the same world as DMC which would mean that the witch Eva is the twins mother. Witch Time is good completely freezing time is better.
Eva and the bangle of time are just more tributes to Kamiya's DMC that fans can take notice of and appreciate. Its not meant to imply that they all take place in the same world. In Bayo's universe, Eva was a witch that entered into a contract with an unnamed dark knight demon for power--the same way Jeanne and Bayo made contracts with Madama Styx and Madama Butterfly (respectively) to gain their own supernatural powers. In DMC lure, Eva was not ever claimed to be much more than Sparda's human lover.

Ether101 posted...
She could beat DMC1 Dante before his powers were retconed to be far greater then what we got to see. Dante's become even more powerful since then with what the anime showed him doing.
I can't think of anything Dante's ever done to top some of the ridiculously over-the-top feats from Bayo and Jeanne-- Even in the anime. The only thing he has that trumps Bayonetta is an amazing healing factor. It seems like Dante can brush off almost any fatal injury so long as his head doesn't get removed from the rest of his body.

Now if we're actually going to ignore whats canon and bring up various things from gameplay (like the bracelet/bangle of time) then thats a different debate altogether--and one I'd rather not get into.
#85MrStarkillerPosted 1/12/2013 3:42:39 AM
Kazuki: >who
Don't worry about it, sport.

Sayde: Bayonetta and Jeanne are just too much for Dante and Vergil, yes?

>gameplay
She dominates there as well. It isn't even close.
#86steepcirclePosted 1/12/2013 4:14:40 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
MrStarkiller posted...
Turtle: Ah, I see. Buyer's remorse.

Merga: >never buy one
There's a good lad.

Nope. It was a good purchase. Plus there's like a dozen exclusive games that I'm looking forward to. It's a damn nice system. Nintendo outdid themselves. I haven't touched my PS3 in weeks. The only thing I used my 360 for is Minecraft. Other than that, only the fantastic WiiU.

I'm mostly going to get a WiiU for Bayo2 and the Zelda games they make. Anything else will be extra. I'm interested in ZombieU too though.

ZombieU is okay. My advice is try and get it used.

I just want the new Retro game to be announced. It's either a Metroid or a Starfox... which I want.

All Retro has said about their next game is its something everybody wants them to do.
So either Prime 4 or hopefully Banjo was one of those titles Nintendo bought back when they were talking about buying back some names from Rare.

As for Starfox...ever since Kamiya said he wanted to make one that's the only Starfox I want made right now but a Retro starfox is more possible then a new good Banjo under Nintendo though.

I currently have no interest in the wiiU, however, if a Metroid Prime is announced I'll get one. <3 Metroid.
---
Conrad Verner: "My wife was really supportive. She even paid for my shuttle fare off-world."
Matriarch Aethyta: *facepalm*
#87MrStarkillerPosted 1/12/2013 4:17:17 AM
>implying you don't want Other M 2
#88Pesmerga255Posted 1/12/2013 4:21:46 AM
I wonder why topics keep on getting bumped when nobody posts in them.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#89MrStarkillerPosted 1/12/2013 4:28:55 AM
>implying you can ignore my girth
Ash, pls.
#90steepcirclePosted 1/12/2013 4:30:51 AM
MrStarkiller posted...
>implying you don't want Other M 2

That would be correct.
---
Conrad Verner: "My wife was really supportive. She even paid for my shuttle fare off-world."
Matriarch Aethyta: *facepalm*