NT warns about FAKE reviews

#11CornerCheckPosted 1/8/2013 1:31:34 AM
I think if Tam would've kept his mouth shut from the DmC reveal 'till now, this title wouldn't had received even half of the hate it's getting. This guy goes beyond the limits of idiocy.
#12Pesmerga255Posted 1/8/2013 1:48:34 AM(edited)
CornerCheck posted...
I think if Tam would've kept his mouth shut from the DmC reveal 'till now, this title wouldn't had received even half of the hate it's getting. This guy goes beyond the limits of idiocy.

Pretty much this. If TamTam hadn't spent so much time talking about how amazing "his" story and characters will be, the backlash would've been a lot less intense.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#13caffiend7Posted 1/8/2013 1:34:12 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Don't believe Ondore's lies!

I see what you did lol
---
"Man its like MGR:R is that hot girl you want to talk to at the party but can't.. and DmC is that drunk girl that won't leave you alone"-Dominus_1
#14AlexAdzPosted 1/8/2013 1:47:09 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
CornerCheck posted...

Pretty muc this. If TamTam hadn't spent so much time talking about how amazing "his" story and characters will be, the backlash would've been a lot less intense.

Thirded.
#15docman864Posted 1/8/2013 1:49:00 AM
one thing I learned about NT is that they don't know how to keep their mouths shut.

so what does this mean? Only paid reviews are real?
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
#16KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/8/2013 1:49:52 AM
AlexAdz posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
CornerCheck posted...

Pretty muc this. If TamTam hadn't spent so much time talking about how amazing "his" story and characters will be, the backlash would've been a lot less intense.

Thirded.

Fourth'd. Also wanted to add, if he hadn't made some of the comments he did about the old series, that would also lessen the hate.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#17smithkakarotPosted 1/8/2013 1:54:21 AM
"Fake reviews" are those below 9.0, right?
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#18Pesmerga255Posted 1/8/2013 1:57:40 AM
smithkakarot posted...
"Fake reviews" are those below 9.0, right?

I think 89/100 is the proper cutoff point. I think that's the lowest review I've seen.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#19WingedRegentPosted 1/8/2013 2:09:04 AM
AlexAdz posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
CornerCheck posted...

Thirded.

Fourth'd. Also wanted to add, if he hadn't made some of the comments he did about the old series, that would also lessen the hate.

Fifth'd. I also want to add that both Capcom and Ninja Theory have done no favors by tripping over themselves in PR with conflicting words + the over-hype piled onto that + Tameem's own arrogance.
---
You're casual if you like anything. Real hardcore gamers hate everything.-CyhortI82
#20rice_noodlesPosted 1/8/2013 2:17:24 AM
Are those reviews actually fake, or is he pulling another Cliffy B?