NT warns about FAKE reviews

#61SlaveBladePosted 1/8/2013 8:53:50 AM
It's not PERSONAL INSULT. But, go ahead believe what you want.

So that topic mentioning how you were personally insulted by the wig scene was in fact you NOT complaining about being personally insulted?
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#62KyryloPosted 1/8/2013 9:03:25 AM
SlaveBlade posted...
It's not PERSONAL INSULT. But, go ahead believe what you want.

So that topic mentioning how you were personally insulted by the wig scene was in fact you NOT complaining about being personally insulted?

I wrote that I consider it insult toward original franchise. And that what pissed me off. PERSONAL is when somebody insults personally you.
#63AiddonPosted 1/8/2013 9:14:27 AM(edited)
aw, is wittle Tam Tam upset that someone didn't praise him blindly? Maybe he can call their mommy and get them grounded.
#64sillycatstevenPosted 1/8/2013 9:12:18 AM
SlaveBlade posted...
The list of unlockables has been known for****ing ever.

i thought the leaked list is an incomplete one... -_-???

SSJ_Jin posted...
You haters laughing, did any of you actually read the article? The guy said to watch out for review based on an incomplete game. He didn't say anything about a negative review is a fake review.

Sometimes haters get so ridiculous...

really?

sillycatsteven posted...
quote from Twitter “Happy that no genuine review has been under 89% so far,”

to me that means if it's under 89% it's not genuine....
well i guess you're right in a way. 7.5/10 isn't really a negative review. but it's score is too low for a genuine review. after all no genuine review has been under 89% when that was released on twitter....
---
PSN: SillyCat659221 Add Me, i'm in NZ
Go now, if you want it / Another world awaits you.
#65WingedRegentPosted 1/8/2013 9:17:19 AM
SlaveBlade posted...
The list of unlockables has been known for****ing ever.

i thought the leaked list is an incomplete one... -_-???

SSJ_Jin posted...
You haters laughing, did any of you actually read the article? The guy said to watch out for review based on an incomplete game. He didn't say anything about a negative review is a fake review.

Sometimes haters get so ridiculous...

really?

sillycatsteven posted...
quote from Twitter “Happy that no genuine review has been under 89% so far,”

to me that means if it's under 89% it's not genuine....
well i guess you're right in a way. 7.5/10 isn't really a negative review. but it's score is too low for a genuine review. after all no genuine review has been under 89% when that was released on twitter....

While your point does raise suspicion, it can also be argued as a mis-interpretation as them saying that right now, every genuine review was above 89% since they all met that marker so far, and they were pleased with it, not that you automatically dismiss every review beneath an 89% as fake.

Just saying that it could be thrown back at you.
---
You're casual if you like anything. Real hardcore gamers hate everything.-CyhortI82
#66DuuuDe14Posted 1/8/2013 9:20:24 AM
Cliffy...
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#67WingedRegentPosted 1/8/2013 9:22:24 AM
Cliffy...

Yeah. This is the second time I've heard him referenced in this sorta thing. Can someone enlighten me on that one a bit?
---
You're casual if you like anything. Real hardcore gamers hate everything.-CyhortI82
#68SolidHaseoPosted 1/8/2013 9:29:16 AM
^He said to do something to a mongoose if you didn't like DmC.....
---
I play as female characters in pretty much any game and I got no problem with it......problem?
#69RichterB17Posted 1/8/2013 9:31:11 AM
SlaveBlade posted...
I love it when you antis jump up and bash so blindly~

http://www.oxm.co.uk/48954/ninja-theory-lashes-out-at-bogus-dmc-devil-may-cry-reviews/

He's talking all online reviews, not just the lower end ones.

But he's wrong, the one that was released online was not fake at all.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#70SlaveBladePosted 1/8/2013 9:36:26 AM
RichterB17 posted...
SlaveBlade posted...
I love it when you antis jump up and bash so blindly~

http://www.oxm.co.uk/48954/ninja-theory-lashes-out-at-bogus-dmc-devil-may-cry-reviews/

He's talking all online reviews, not just the lower end ones.

But he's wrong, the one that was released online was not fake at all.

Proof?
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~