NT warns about FAKE reviews

#81KyryloPosted 1/8/2013 3:03:16 PM
Dialgadude posted...
This entire thread is hilarious. I'm enjoying every word and every overreaction you guys are posting.
You haters laughing, did any of you actually read the article? The guy said to watch out for review based on an incomplete game. He didn't say anything about a negative review is a fake review.

Sometimes haters get so ridiculous...

It's amazing how many people read the title of an article and completely misconstrue the content of it. ^5 to you for actually investigating instead of assuming.

yet the only one that was taken down is 7,5 one. The rest of 9/10 is safe and sound
#82DialgadudePosted 1/8/2013 3:09:05 PM
yet the only one that was taken down is 7,5 one. The rest of 9/10 is safe and sound

So what?
---
My Youtube channel. Browse a few videos if you'd like. Don't worry, they aren't long!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dialgadude
#83Pesmerga255Posted 1/8/2013 3:11:59 PM
Kyrylo posted...
Dialgadude posted...
This entire thread is hilarious. I'm enjoying every word and every overreaction you guys are posting.
You haters laughing, did any of you actually read the article? The guy said to watch out for review based on an incomplete game. He didn't say anything about a negative review is a fake review.

It's amazing how many people read the title of an article and completely misconstrue the content of it. ^5 to you for actually investigating instead of assuming.

Uh, the 89/100 ones are fine too.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#84KyryloPosted 1/8/2013 3:13:52 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...

Y U PROS always trolling.
#85Pesmerga255Posted 1/8/2013 3:14:44 PM
Pros don't troll. We defend against the antis.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#86RichterB17Posted 1/8/2013 3:17:59 PM
Dialgadude posted...

So what "fake" reviews are they talking about? The review that was taken down wasn't fake and they are lying through their teeth saying that it was.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#87KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/8/2013 3:19:52 PM
IIRC the only one taken down had info that wasn't in the demo. It also had info that only the final release could have provided. It was the only one with a lower score.

It's kind of strange that it's called fake when it had info they couldn't have possibly known and it's the only one to give a lower score.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#88SSJ5_Goku-SanPosted 1/8/2013 3:23:15 PM
Kyrylo posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

Y U PROS always trolling.

Why do you antis always complain? Can't you guys just finally admit that this game is gonna be god?

Didn't you guys see the reviews already? The gaming journalists seem to know a god game when they see one.
#89KyryloPosted 1/8/2013 3:25:54 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
IIRC the only one taken down had info that wasn't in the demo. It also had info that only the final release could have provided. It was the only one with a lower score.

It's kind of strange that it's called fake when it had info they couldn't have possibly known and it's the only one to give a lower score.

you don't get it mate, this score was made up. They just looked from magazine scans and made up their own review. No way such awesome game could get 7,5. It is already better than any other H&S that was made. You will see, it tops MGr easily. So keep your pre justice and buy special edition now!
#90Malus_X6Posted 1/8/2013 3:26:45 PM
This is just TOO funny... given that the whole thing is true.

I mean, NT throws a hissy-fit because someone had the balls to give it a low rating review, after someone, possibly an insider, leaked the game.

Amazing :D
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI