This or metal gear rising?

#31QCTeamkillPosted 1/8/2013 2:41:36 PM
lokithefool posted...
if you just want a "pure" hack and slash experience.

Huh, then MGR is not the game you might think. I've seen a guy S rank the demo, it was stealth kill and counter kill fishing, both of them a QTE followed by button mash galore. Then when there's actual fighting, the game auto-select in between 3 combo sequences.

Its more of a fast-paced Assassins Creed than Ninja Gaiden really.
#32DethaPosted 1/8/2013 2:48:07 PM
Wait until both games are released, follow along with which has the best and most trustworthy reviews.
---
i3 2130 @ 3.4 GHz | Taneem Xtreme 8gb @ 1600 MHz | GTX 460 (768mb) @ 855 MHz / 2000 MHz http://steamcommunity.com/id/dxluv
#33PhaildPosted 1/8/2013 2:54:29 PM

Don't try to pretend you know what you are talking about.

It's pathetic.
---
Days left in Service: 0 / That's that
World Gone Wrong. Make It Right: 2013 / 2 / 19
#34KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/8/2013 2:55:20 PM
QCTeamkill posted...
lokithefool posted...

Huh, then MGR is not the game you might think. I've seen a guy S rank the demo, it was stealth kill and counter kill fishing, both of them a QTE followed by button mash galore. Then when there's actual fighting, the game auto-select in between 3 combo sequences.

Actually, it is. It's whatever you want it to be (within reason). Want to stealth kill your way through it? You can. Want to H&S your way through it? You can.

See, one guy playing it badly doesn't mean it's bad. I've tried the demo, it's only bad if you play it badly (like all games).

I'm not the official definer of what makes a H&S, but in my definition, MGR is indeed a pure h&S.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#35Pesmerga255Posted 1/8/2013 2:55:49 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
QCTeamkill posted...
lokithefool posted...

Actually, it is. It's whatever you want it to be (within reason). Want to stealth kill your way through it? You can. Want to H&S your way through it? You can.

See, one guy playing it badly doesn't mean it's bad. I've tried the demo, it's only bad if you play it badly (like all games).

I'm not the official definer of what makes a H&S, but in my definition, MGR is indeed a pure h&S.

Play it the way you want to mate.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#36KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/8/2013 3:00:11 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
QCTeamkill posted...
lokithefool posted...

Play it the way you want to mate.

At least with MGR you actually can.

I guess DmC can too.... until you get to dem color coded enemies. Then we'll see if you're playing how you want.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#37Pesmerga255Posted 1/8/2013 3:02:32 PM
Uh, the colour coded enemies give you a subtle choice between two weapons.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#38AdzeyPosted 1/8/2013 3:03:14 PM
Played them both at Eurogamer along with God of War...get Metal Gear Rising, better than both DmC and GoW put together
---
Now Playing: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance (3DS)/Dissidia Duodecim: Final Fantasy (PSP)
Xbox Live: Veldt / Playstation Network: Veldt_Falsetto
#39KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/8/2013 3:05:31 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Uh, the colour coded enemies give you a subtle choice between two weapons.

Wow! I get a choice between two weapons? Now I'm playing the game the way I want :D
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#40Retroxgamer0Posted 1/13/2013 1:16:33 AM
mgr easily