Gameinformer Scores DmC a 9/10

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Gameinformer Scores DmC a 9/10
3 years ago#191
Bosses aren't the entire game. The reviewer probably thoroughly enjoyed the rest of the game. I remember how God of War was criticized for its boss fights but that still got great reviews.

Also I played the demo like 18 times. Never had a single glitch other than the sound one.
---
When coincidence is so convenient, I prefer to call it fate.
3 years ago#192
Xtreme65 posted...
Bosses aren't the entire game. The reviewer probably thoroughly enjoyed the rest of the game. I remember how God of War was criticized for its boss fights but that still got great reviews.

Also I played the demo like 18 times. Never had a single glitch other than the sound one.

Well for me it's really important. I must say that I played GoW3 once and never felt an urge to replay it.
3 years ago#193
GujinKami posted...
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2012/12/17/why-mass-effect-3-is-our-game-of-the-year.aspx

REAL CREDIBLE SITE GUYS

While I think Borderlands 2 was best game of the year ME3 was definitely my number 2 pick. All the points that video makes is true of the game. This for me actually only improves GI's credibility.
---
When coincidence is so convenient, I prefer to call it fate.
3 years ago#194
Just because a reviewer doesn't agree with you doesn't ruin their credibility.

Especially if we can admit that we are all bias as hell. It doesn't have to be some silly, made up conspiracy.

It's just an opinion.
---
Video freestyle starring Me!!!! Check me out! Download the music!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKloH1AHrtg
3 years ago#195
testament067 posted...

Especially if we can admit that we are all bias as hell. It doesn't have to be some silly, made up conspiracy.

It's just an opinion.

How about when they start to out right lie constantly for over two years straight? Most of them have been doing just that when it came to this game. Hell, they even went so far as to tell us what we thought.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
3 years ago#196
Ether101 posted...
testament067 posted...

It's just an opinion.

How about when they start to out right lie constantly for over two years straight? Most of them have been doing just that when it came to this game. Hell, they even went so far as to tell us what we thought.

Lie about what
---
3 years ago#197
testament067 posted...
Ether101 posted...
testament067 posted...

It's just an opinion.

Lie about what

Everything. How we feel, what we think and what we've accepted. I love all those articles about how DmC proved itself to the masses before the demo was released and how we were all stupid for caring only about the color of his hair.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
3 years ago#198
Ether101 posted...
testament067 posted...
Ether101 posted...
testament067 posted...

It's just an opinion.

Lie about what

Everything. How we feel, what we think and what we've accepted. I love all those articles about how DmC proved itself to the masses before the demo was released and how we were all stupid for caring only about the color of his hair.

Not to mention ridiculus claims like "fans will feel right at home" or "it's just as hard as the previous games".
---
Not changing this sig until Little Big Adventure 3 is announced. In other words, never.
3 years ago#199
1wingedmoogle posted...
Ether101 posted...
testament067 posted...
Ether101 posted...
testament067 posted...

It's just an opinion.

Lie about what

Not to mention ridiculus claims like "fans will feel right at home" or "it's just as hard as the previous games".

These are opinions....

Nobody can account for the thoughts of every single individual

None of this is "lying"...these are conclusions based on one's perception of DmC and fans of the series.

Just because you disagree doesn't make it a lie
---
3 years ago#200
testament067 posted...
1wingedmoogle posted...
Ether101 posted...

These are opinions....

Nobody can account for the thoughts of every single individual

None of this is "lying"...these are conclusions based on one's perception of DmC and fans of the series.

Just because you disagree doesn't make it a lie

So you're saying they're just ignorant and moronic, not liars? Since anyone who's been paying the slightest attention can tell the majority of DMC fans still hate the game, the main complaint was never the hair and that it plays completely different from the previous DMC games.
---
Not changing this sig until Little Big Adventure 3 is announced. In other words, never.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Gameinformer Scores DmC a 9/10

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived