Gameinformer Scores DmC a 9/10

#201Cable_mvc2Posted 1/10/2013 6:16:06 AM
Game Informer is owned by gamestop. So in order to help sales they must give high profile games high scores.
#202testament067Posted 1/10/2013 6:22:50 AM
1wingedmoogle posted...
testament067 posted...
1wingedmoogle posted...
Ether101 posted...

Everything. How we feel, what we think and what we've accepted. I love all those articles about how DmC proved itself to the masses before the demo was released and how we were all stupid for caring only about the color of his hair.

Not to mention ridiculus claims like "fans will feel right at home" or "it's just as hard as the previous games".

These are opinions....

Nobody can account for the thoughts of every single individual

None of this is "lying"...these are conclusions based on one's perception of DmC and fans of the series.

Just because you disagree doesn't make it a lie

So you're saying they're just ignorant and moronic, not liars? Since anyone who's been paying the slightest attention can tell the majority of DMC fans still hate the game, the main complaint was never the hair and that it plays completely different from the previous DMC games.

No I'm not calling them anything...they have an opinion and I can choose to respect it or not. I respect it. Whether I agree or not is another story ..I can't judge until I actually play the game.

You don't know what majority of fans think. There are millions of fans lol...and majority of em don't post on the internet....some folk either like the game or don't like it but don't feel the need to express their opinion on forums and YouTube.

And the hair thing was them being silly. It was an issue, not anymore. Who cares.
---
Video freestyle starring Me!!!! Check me out! Download the music!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKloH1AHrtg
#203testament067Posted 1/10/2013 6:24:51 AM
Cable_mvc2 posted...
Game Informer is owned by gamestop. So in order to help sales they must give high profile games high scores.

These conspiracy theories gotta stop...it prevents us from discussing anything intelligently
---
#2041wingedmooglePosted 1/10/2013 6:40:54 AM
testament067 posted...
Cable_mvc2 posted...

These conspiracy theories gotta stop...it prevents us from discussing anything intelligently

It's not a theory, it's the truth.

Also, claims like "DmC plays like a DMC game" aren't opinions. They can, and have been, proven wrong.
---
Not changing this sig until Little Big Adventure 3 is announced. In other words, never.
#205testament067Posted 1/10/2013 6:47:37 AM
1wingedmoogle posted...
testament067 posted...
Cable_mvc2 posted...

It's not a theory, it's the truth.

Also, claims like "DmC plays like a DMC game" aren't opinions. They can, and have been, proven wrong.

Where is your evidence then....concrete evidence buddy

DmC is stylish demon killing...main character Dante, Ebony and Ivory, Rebellion with some signature moves, devil trigger, etc

Yea it doesn't play like a DMC :D

There are hella changes I realize that...but it still plays a lot like DMC to me
---
#206john_freeman69Posted 1/10/2013 6:56:43 AM
I like reading reviews that have the same opinion as each other. If every single one of them like the game with dissenting opinions being nowhere to be found in spite of actual consumers not liking the gameplay, it must be good.
---
EVERYONE WATCH My Little Pony IT'S THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!
#207Ether101Posted 1/10/2013 7:00:37 AM
testament067 posted...

DmC is stylish demon killing...main character Dante, Ebony and Ivory, Rebellion with some signature moves, devil trigger, etc

There are hella changes I realize that...but it still plays a lot like DMC to me

Which DMC have a dedicated lunch button? None of them.
Which DMC lack a hard lock limiting the players options? None of them.
Which DMC lack taunt? None of them.
Which DMC had a Dante that was cruel and hurt others simply to git off on it? None of them.

Just slapping the names onto some of the characters, items and moves doesn't make it a faithful adaptation like you think it does. These very vague similarities don't make it a DMC game. This game lacks the heart and soul of Devil May Cry leaving it a shallow and hollow knock off at best.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#208fioriPosted 1/10/2013 7:04:32 AM
Ether101 posted...
testament067 posted...

Which DMC had a Dante that was cruel and hurt others simply to git off on it? None of them.

Just slapping the names onto some of the characters, items and moves doesn't make it a faithful adaptation like you think it does. These very vague similarities don't make it a DMC game. This game lacks the heart and soul of Devil May Cry leaving it a shallow and hollow knock off at best.

DMC 2 didn't have taunting...Just saying. XD
#209Ether101Posted 1/10/2013 7:14:05 AM
fiori posted...
Ether101 posted...
testament067 posted...

DMC 2 didn't have taunting...Just saying. XD

That's because the game is stuck in pre-alpha stage of development.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#210testament067Posted 1/10/2013 7:15:47 AM
Ether101 posted...
testament067 posted...

Didn't I say there were hella changes? Lol I know this

None of those changes mean that the game doesn't play like a DMC....at its core it plays a lot like the others....I mean really lol a dedicated launch button isn't a huge difference...I miss the taunt though....

How the hell does Dante hurt others simply to get off? To be fair he seemed to have fun killing demons in the old games.
---