What's an anti?

#1GiratinalgaPosted 1/8/2013 10:15:08 PM
Enlighten me, I keep seeing this term thrown out.
---
PSN: julito427 (Hellsing) Currently playing: SSFIV AE, BB:CS2, Pokemon Black, MvC3
SSFIV: Oni, Cody, Yun
#2eco masterPosted 1/8/2013 10:16:19 PM
Right now, people are splitting the board between "anti"s - people who are against his game's existence - and "pros" - by user-defiintion people who enjoy the game, but in some cases, everyone else.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#3Video_Game_CzarPosted 1/8/2013 10:21:58 PM
From what I've seen, theres a few of them that are really upset with the changes...The rest I think are just mad their parents wouldn't buy it for them so they troll the message boards. Then again, That goes for this whole website...I find it funny, and is the reason I keep coming back.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#4KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/8/2013 10:24:12 PM
Basically anti's are people that don't like the game, Capcom, or the way NT handled PR. We'd prefer the old series continue rather than this one (though if both did I'd be fine).

Some can be pretty radical, but the same can be said of either side. In the end, they're just people upset that one of their favorite series might be ending for something they find inferior (which in all honesty it is).
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#5eco masterPosted 1/8/2013 10:26:38 PM
From: KA_ME_HA_ME_HA | Posted: 1/8/2013 11:24:12 PM | #004
something they find inferior (which in all honesty it is).

:|
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#6KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/8/2013 10:28:01 PM
eco master posted...
From: KA_ME_HA_ME_HA | Posted: 1/8/2013 11:24:12 PM | #004
something they find inferior (which in all honesty it is).

:|

Look, at the end of the day it is technically inferior. Whether it bothers you enough to purchase is beside the point, but with everything in mind it is still inferior in a few ways.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#7Giratinalga(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 10:30:33 PM
That's depressing as all ****.
---
PSN: julito427 (Hellsing) Currently playing: SSFIV AE, BB:CS2, Pokemon Black, MvC3
#8antking61Posted 1/8/2013 10:34:14 PM
Giratinalga posted...

I can't think of any word to go there aside from "hell" in which case I wonder why you would blank it out.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#9Giratinalga(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 10:39:37 PM
antking61 posted...
Giratinalga posted...

I can't think of any word to go there aside from "hell" in which case I wonder why you would blank it out.

I have a vivid imagination. Anyways, wow, I really didn't think it'd go this far. This game doesn't even look bad, it's already miles above DmC2. It might not measure up to 1 or 3, but it's honestly unfair to try to compare it to them.
---
#10KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/8/2013 10:42:04 PM
Giratinalga posted...
antking61 posted...
Giratinalga posted...

I have a vivid imagination. Anyways, wow, I really didn't think it'd go this far. This game doesn't even look bad, it's already miles above DmC2. It might not measure up to 1 or 3, but it's honestly unfair to try to compare it to them.

...why? Why is it unfair to compare a Devil may Cry game to past Devil may Cry games? Seems fair enough.

Honestly, I'll agree the game doesn't look too bad, it's just the idea that it might be the only series to continue. I find the old series far superior. If this was the only DMC from now on... it'd be a sad day.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]