If Kamiya hates DMC3 and DMC4 Dante..

#1m100t1sPosted 1/9/2013 12:57:17 AM
I think he hates new Dante even more, what do you guys think?
#2BillysanPosted 1/9/2013 12:58:24 AM
Did he say he actually hates them.

From what I hear he doesn't really comment on them and just says DMC1 Dante is his baby and what not.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#3m100t1s(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 1:02:43 AM
Billysan posted...
Did he say he actually hates them.

From what I hear he doesn't really comment on them and just says DMC1 Dante is his baby and what not.

For DMC3 and DMC4, He said he doesn't like the way they made Dante, I'll try to look for a link.

For DmC Dante..
https://twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/288813011085443072

lol
#4StriderOWPosted 1/9/2013 1:09:03 AM
I don't think he ever said that. I do remember during one Bayonetta interview he said he never payed attention to any other DMC title so he doesn't know what the other Dante's are like except dor DMC1 obviously.
#5RichterB17Posted 1/9/2013 1:11:19 AM
StriderOW posted...
I don't think he ever said that. I do remember during one Bayonetta interview he said he never payed attention to any other DMC title so he doesn't know what the other Dante's are like except dor DMC1 obviously.

He's had to pay attention to some of it because he hired the Cutscene Director of Bayonetta because of his work in DMC3.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#6KyryloPosted 1/9/2013 1:15:05 AM
RichterB17 posted...
StriderOW posted...

He's had to pay attention to some of it because he hired the Cutscene Director of Bayonetta because of his work in DMC3.

He also said he played half of DMC4 before making Bayo. You can notice it with Savior-Jubelius
#7wrmoaactyronePosted 1/9/2013 1:28:14 AM
wonder when people are going to realize kamiya doesnt care about dmc regardless

fat nerds need to stop tweeting him about other peoples games, he says so himself
#8KyryloPosted 1/9/2013 1:29:44 AM
wrmoaactyrone posted...

fat nerds need to stop tweeting him about other peoples games, he says so himself

nobody argues about that. He does care about Dante tough. He said himself, that he missed him.
#9m100t1s(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 1:37:15 AM
wrmoaactyrone posted...

Huh? Whenever someone asks Kamiya if he could make a new DMC game he replies "I will do what the fans want".

I asked him once if he can make DMC5 and he said "Tell Capcom".

Maybe he doesn't care at the moment, But he wants to make a new DMC game.

This guy is like the best developer in the world along with Kojima. Capcom should bring him back to work on DMC, I know that Capcom still has Itsuno and his team (Those who made DMC3 and DMC4) But now they're busy with Dragon Dogma 2. So the only chance to make a really DMC game is to hire P* or cancel Dragon Dogma 2 to work on DMC5.

And I can't see one of those happens.
#10rice_noodlesPosted 1/9/2013 1:38:56 AM
wrmoaactyrone posted...

What about slim nerds?