So game informer give it a 9/10 and..

#1Lozh900Posted 1/9/2013 4:35:07 AM
All people are saying is they've been paid off or they were scared of losing cap com support so gave it such a high score.

Seriously, maybe the game is just good? Maybe your opinion isn't always right? Maybe a redesigned Dante doesn't break the game for everyone.

Really it is pathetic. People want it to be bad so much that even with a good review there has to be an underlying reason fur the review and the game is still bad.

Pathetic.

I'm in no way saying that one review is all that counts but I'm just pointing out the pathetic attitude people have these days.

It's time to grow up and at least admit your opinion of something is not all that matters. Time to admit your opinion isn't everyone else opinion.

Maybe the is good and you can't handle the fact something you hate might actually be better than you expected.

Anyway, sure this is troll bait but anyone who says they've been paid off or are scared are just using unknowns as facts.
---
XBL/GFW-L : Loz Gloss Hill / PSN : JenovaRebirth / Steam : Jenova19848 / WiiU ID : ???
i7 2600k @ 3.8ghz / 8gb ram / Gtx 560 / 1tb hdd / win 7 home 64bit
#2BillysanPosted 1/9/2013 4:37:09 AM
No one cares.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#3knucklezPosted 1/9/2013 4:38:24 AM
Yes they were paid off. No respectable jouranlist would give this game more than a 7.5
---
I am the ultimate guru and master of anime on GameFAQs.
Ask me anything I know more than anyone on this site I guarantee it.
#4fallenangel2100Posted 1/9/2013 4:45:28 AM
Theres only 1 game reviewer I trust TOM from toonami he did .hack series and did great for a review and even ME3 pointed out the weak ending but yea my hate has subsided but my expectations are low but I dont expect it to be higher than 7/10
#5SilentS89Posted 1/9/2013 4:46:04 AM
TC uses the word "Pathetic" three times in his OP.

One time he uses the word as the solitary word in an entire sentence.

pa·thet·ic

Adjective

Arousing pity, esp. through vulnerability or sadness.
Miserably inadequate.

Synonyms
touching - piteous - moving - pitiful - pitiable

I think TC meant "Miserably inadequate" because I don't sense any pity in his post. Just hatred for those with different opinions.

Given how often I've seen the word "pathetic" in pro posts I believe it is well on its way to joining "entitled" as a pro buzz word.
#6DarkSymbiotePosted 1/9/2013 4:50:49 AM
TC has a certain type of signature associated with a certain type of shameless people.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#7Lozh900(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 4:53:52 AM
SilentS89 posted...
TC uses the word "Pathetic" three times in his OP.

One time he uses the word as the solitary word in an entire sentence.

pa·thet·ic

Adjective

Arousing pity, esp. through vulnerability or sadness.
Miserably inadequate.

Synonyms
touching - piteous - moving - pitiful - pitiable

I think TC meant "Miserably inadequate" because I don't sense any pity in his post. Just hatred for those with different opinions.

Given how often I've seen the word "pathetic" in pro posts I believe it is well on its way to joining "entitled" as a pro buzz word.

Yes, I think you need to learn to read. You can post dictionary excerpts but can't read.

Not once did I even suggest I had hatred for people with differing opinions. I simply expressed my dislike for people who can't accept that because their opinion is that they dislike the game there must be a reason why someone who gave it a positive review (positive opinion) must be paid off or have some other factor involved beyond them actually liking it.

Then you're suggesting I hate people with differing opinions? Seriously?

Oh and pathetic was used the the sense that those people are pathetic for not liking differing opinions.

Oh how education is failing even the people who can pull out dictionary excerpts
---
XBL/GFW-L : Loz Gloss Hill / PSN : JenovaRebirth / Steam : Jenova19848 / WiiU ID : ???
i7 2600k @ 3.8ghz / 8gb ram / Gtx 560 / 1tb hdd / win 7 home 64bit
#8smithkakarotPosted 1/9/2013 4:54:10 AM
Lozh900 posted...
All people are saying is they've been paid off or they were scared of losing cap com support so gave it such a high score.

Seriously, maybe the game is just good? Maybe your opinion isn't always right? Maybe a redesigned Dante doesn't break the game for everyone.

Really it is pathetic. People want it to be bad so much that even with a good review there has to be an underlying reason fur the review and the game is still bad.

Pathetic.

I'm in no way saying that one review is all that counts but I'm just pointing out the pathetic attitude people have these days.

It's time to grow up and at least admit your opinion of something is not all that matters. Time to admit your opinion isn't everyone else opinion.

Maybe the is good and you can't handle the fact something you hate might actually be better than you expected.

Anyway, sure this is troll bait but anyone who says they've been paid off or are scared are just using unknowns as facts.

>pathetic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#9DarkJaydragonPosted 1/9/2013 4:57:01 AM
I have seen pros use the word "the" obviously a new buzzword going around.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#10KyryloPosted 1/9/2013 4:59:10 AM
Lozh900 posted...

Pathetic.

I didn't read your full rant, but I can say only one thing. Almost all of these reviews are confirming anti's suspicions and none of them removing points for it. Easier, watered down, boss are crappy and recently looks like second half of the game is crappy too.