Isnt it weird how all hated games get mostly great reviews?

#1HomerSimpson89Posted 1/9/2013 7:34:22 AM
Cod Skylanders Banjo nuts and bolts Dmc Diablo
All these games got a lot hate before the reviews and games came out.
But guess what haters still hate thse games
LOL!
#2megamaticsPosted 1/9/2013 7:37:26 AM
It's because gaming journalism always demonizes the fans or any other respected piece of gaming to get Views.
---
GamerTag: RaymondMic/OptimusMega PSN: Optimus Mega
SteamProfile: Megamatics
#3musicmoviegamerPosted 1/9/2013 7:38:48 AM
"all hated"
"mostly great"

What's even the point of this thread?
---
"No one offered you any tips. What, the Third Post? Oh please, that isn't even English." -- buchit666
#4Nisa20Posted 1/9/2013 7:39:20 AM
What's weird is that Homer is such a big gamer. I'd have never assumed.
---
PS3 ID: MistyLear
#5FNP88Posted 1/9/2013 7:47:38 AM
Who actually played those Skylanders games that is over the age of 11 or 12? I thought that Nuts&Bolts got a lot of bad reviews? Diablo 3 was ok, not as good as 2 but still alright. Most of the hate came not from the gameplay, but the problems at launch keeping people from playing and the RMAH.

Personally i just think people should just play the games they think look interesting.The online gaming community is full of hate, i really wish that could change. People can not like games(or anything for that matter), but there is no reason to be so consistantly vocal about it.

Even if you like a game, no reason to really do more then make a review, walkthrough or lets play, tips/tricks topic, ext. Going around arguing about how the game you like is better then some other game is just as bad as going around saying a game sucks.
#6HellFire-BahamuPosted 1/9/2013 7:55:53 AM
FNP88 posted...
Who actually played those Skylanders games that is over the age of 11 or 12? I thought that Nuts&Bolts got a lot of bad reviews? Diablo 3 was ok, not as good as 2 but still alright. Most of the hate came not from the gameplay, but the problems at launch keeping people from playing and the RMAH.

Personally i just think people should just play the games they think look interesting.The online gaming community is full of hate, i really wish that could change. People can not like games(or anything for that matter), but there is no reason to be so consistantly vocal about it.

Even if you like a game, no reason to really do more then make a review, walkthrough or lets play, tips/tricks topic, ext. Going around arguing about how the game you like is better then some other game is just as bad as going around saying a game sucks.

You'd be surprised at who plays Skylanders.
A good maybe 1/3rd of Skylander's players are the parents who bought the game for their kids. It shows in the collectible side of the game and in forums, but it's generally cause their kids got them hooked on it. It's not like they aren't aware that it's nothing more than a guilty pleasure though.
But I'm digressing here, haha.
---
"I like the way you die, boy" -Django
#7megamaticsPosted 1/9/2013 7:59:28 AM(edited)
FNP88 posted...

Word of mouth is the longest tradition of the gaming community... how Vocal we are is a result of that and it's a good thing to have for people looking to buy games. Being able to engage the real opinions of the game rather then people sitting in a love pow wow.
---
GamerTag: RaymondMic/OptimusMega PSN: Optimus Mega
SteamProfile: Megamatics
#8_Uwye_Posted 1/9/2013 8:05:13 AM
Isnt it weird how all hated games get mostly great reviews?

Isn't it weird that reviews of certain games with commonly known problems never mention them and are never considered in the final score?
#9m100t1sPosted 1/9/2013 8:06:35 AM
http://www.troll.me/images/futurama-fry/not-sure-if-serious-or-just-stupid.jpg
#10KaijinSurohmPosted 1/9/2013 10:02:17 AM
http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/comments/former-ign-employee-admits-review-scores-are-skewed-due-to-public-relations
---
*"My views and opinions will be dramatically different from yours. Deal or go away"*