Isnt it weird how all hated games get mostly great reviews?

#21rice_noodlesPosted 1/10/2013 11:50:39 PM
And then Kat found what is inside squirrels' nuts.
#22antking61Posted 1/10/2013 11:51:29 PM
Controversy generates hits, that's why.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#23AuspexAOPosted 1/11/2013 6:00:57 AM
This isn't all that different from the fan outcry over RE6. RE6 was a big name Capcom game and got generally lousy reviews. What makes you guys think that somehow a second tier series like Devil May Cry warrants some kind of "cover-up" when Resident Evil, spawn of film franchises and handheld games galore, didn't.

You're being irrational. This game will score roughly what it deserves based on mechanics and the experience of the average gamer. It may be a piece of crap, but if it's decent and people like it you guys will just have. To suck it up and move on. All this hate over a stupid game isn't healthy.
---
"So build that wall and build it strong, 'cause we'll be there before too long"
#24StrelokPosted 1/11/2013 6:28:58 AM
The crab person sure likes to flame people for having a different opinion, yet he calls *US* Republicans...

My word, I bet that on the next dictionary revision his username will appear next to the word "hypocrite".
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#25markyhobo666Posted 1/11/2013 6:34:51 AM
I am starting to wonder how this game such good reviews. It's hard to judge having not played through the game personally, but having had a look at all the spoilers and leaks it seems unjustified. Makes me wonder about the reviewers and whether they've played the original series to the end or just had a quick 10 minute play for comparison. The recent spoilers have left me feeling more vocal to say the least.